Join our friendly community of music lovers and be part of the fun 😎

2000 Trees 2025

2 minutes ago, GoodbyeLulu said:

I guess this is open to interpretation

IMG_20241024_105341.jpg

Hmm, maybe then. Unless they’ve had a few extra additions since that which is maybe a draft? Would be nice if it isn’t the real one though. 

14 minutes ago, foolee said:

Yeah not the best start for me if true. FIDLAR and Kid Kapichi good bookings as are Kneecap, Alexisonfire and Taking Back Sunday. But not enough for me to part with my cash just yet. 

I've paid to see one of those on a co-headline tour before. That's the only one lol and I wouldn't pay for them now. Obviously we'll see but no chance of parting with cash how car I have to drive for that, not even a evening ticket.

Just now, GoodbyeLulu said:

Tried googling some of the smaller bands on there. Some are legit, but I can't see anything for 'Tarmac Tayne' or 'Pave Queen Cult' (there is a band called 'Queen Cult'). 

Something seems off to me

could it be pace and queen cult   just going by the alphabetical order

1 minute ago, liamglastocrowhurst1 said:

At first look inwas like oh this is underwhelming but im sure once i do my research i will find that the smaller bands are great as i always do

To be fair trees do a great job of booking smaller acts. Hoping FIDLAR and Kid Kapichi will be the Saturday/Friday evening so I can go after work on the Friday and do an Friday evening and Saturday day ticket otherwise it’s not really worth it for me at the minute.