Join our friendly community of music lovers and be part of the fun 😎

2000 Trees 2025

2 minutes ago, GoodbyeLulu said:

I guess this is open to interpretation

IMG_20241024_105341.jpg

Hmm, maybe then. Unless they’ve had a few extra additions since that which is maybe a draft? Would be nice if it isn’t the real one though. 

14 minutes ago, foolee said:

Yeah not the best start for me if true. FIDLAR and Kid Kapichi good bookings as are Kneecap, Alexisonfire and Taking Back Sunday. But not enough for me to part with my cash just yet. 

I've paid to see one of those on a co-headline tour before. That's the only one lol and I wouldn't pay for them now. Obviously we'll see but no chance of parting with cash how car I have to drive for that, not even a evening ticket.

Just now, GoodbyeLulu said:

Tried googling some of the smaller bands on there. Some are legit, but I can't see anything for 'Tarmac Tayne' or 'Pave Queen Cult' (there is a band called 'Queen Cult'). 

Something seems off to me

could it be pace and queen cult   just going by the alphabetical order

1 minute ago, liamglastocrowhurst1 said:

At first look inwas like oh this is underwhelming but im sure once i do my research i will find that the smaller bands are great as i always do

To be fair trees do a great job of booking smaller acts. Hoping FIDLAR and Kid Kapichi will be the Saturday/Friday evening so I can go after work on the Friday and do an Friday evening and Saturday day ticket otherwise it’s not really worth it for me at the minute. 

8 minutes ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

Rory is headlining the Forest so plenty of big names to come it seems.

Interesting order on the poster, would expect much bigger slots for Fidlar, Kid Kapichi and La Dispute (i.e. high on main or Axiom).

18 minutes ago, Chaarlie said:

Interesting order on the poster, would expect much bigger slots for Fidlar, Kid Kapichi and La Dispute (i.e. high on main or Axiom).

Yeah I'd imagine there was a purpose for having her front and centre.

Think Kid Kapichi could headline the Axiom maybe as they played main last time out. Million Dead, Fidlar and La Dispute will all have slots on bigger stages.

I reckon a lot of what's announced logo wise will be on the cave 

9 minutes ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

Yeah I'd imagine there was a purpose for having her front and centre.

Think Kid Kapichi could headline the Axiom maybe as they played main last time out. Million Dead, Fidlar and La Dispute will all have slots on bigger stages.

I reckon a lot of what's announced logo wise will be on the cave 

Just noticed the artist pages on the website do list a day and stage, Kid Kapichi are on the Axiom, as are Million Dead and La Dispute. Fidlar on main.

Love Rarely are listed as Wednesday Main Stage. Is this usually open on the Weds? I know James mentioned 2 stages being open at ATG this year on the Wed, may have changed arrangements at trees too, or could just be an error on the website...

1 hour ago, liamglastocrowhurst1 said:

At first look inwas like oh this is underwhelming but im sure once i do my research i will find that the smaller bands are great as i always do

I kinda see it differently as do I need to go searching for loads of acts I don't know to justify going somewhere? 

I think we get to know bands as time goes along when we are meant to and if they are on a lineup with others I look then bonus. Trees on the whole really isn't my scene for who they generally book especially in undercard for some of the clues and hype gave an impression they were going much better and strong. I think only 2007 and 2017 prob are worse but there isn't much in it.

19 minutes ago, Chaarlie said:

Love Rarely are listed as Wednesday Main Stage. Is this usually open on the Weds? I know James mentioned 2 stages being open at ATG this year on the Wed, may have changed arrangements at trees too, or could just be an error on the website...

When I looked earlier everyone bar the main stage headliners said main stage Wednesday so assume it was a place holder.

Populated a few on the clashfinder, shows how much more is to come. In this announcment there are 3 mainstage bands (excl headliners), 11 Cave bands, 8 Axiom, 21 Neu, 5 Forrest.

I think at most we have 1 sub, 2 axiom heads and 1 cave head so again lot more to come.

Probably far to little for me and not going to buy tickets for something that I need to do lots of research for. I am probably not Trees core audience and have a wide taste in alterntive/indie/rock and dont mind some pop/electonica. Maybe, I got lucky last year as it was stacked with bands I go and see live plus loads of stuff I have wanted to see but never did. Plus the icing on the cake, lots of good recomendations for new stuff from efests members.

What ever I think of the lineup my partner took one look at it and said "That's Sh##" and struggling to say she is wrong for our tastes. We stay off site in a hotel, add the price of tickets, petrol etc and festivals are expensive, so need it to really be stuff we are in to.