2000 Trees 2025

4 minutes ago, Henrik said:

I keep seeing Million Dead mentioned. Have I missed something? Surely that's never going to happen. 

Frank Turner said recently on the 2 Promoters podcast that they had got back in touch with each other for the first time in years.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, WFD said:

Frank Turner said recently on the 2 Promoters podcast that they had got back in touch with each other for the first time in years.

I believe James said on the same pod that he felt it was something that would happen at some stage 

3 hours ago, WFD said:

It was implied even further on the live Mark and Me Podcast Q&A / solo set that they've potentially discussed doing it; Frank then played a Million Dead song for the first time in forever - and if it happens anywhere itll be at Trees

16 hours ago, WFD said:

Wow, had no idea. I was at a Frank Turner show when he said Million Dead would never play again. That was about 10 years ago though. 

Would be ace! 

44 minutes ago, DomDom1984 said:

I can see them behind ADTR at SD. I don't think they're headlining anything on this continent anymore. 

Trees ask every year and have been told it'll happen whenever the schedule aligns so I think all depends if they can be arsed to come over here. I think being offered a 15k headline slot would appeal to them 

3 hours ago, DomDom1984 said:

I can see them behind ADTR at SD. I don't think they're headlining anything on this continent anymore. 

55 minutes ago, Rusty Spoon said:

They wouldn't be able to headline a Slam Dunk size festival but given how rarely they come to the UK, they'd definitely be elevated to headliner, even more so if it's a UK exclusive. 

I think they could be behind ADTR but Enter Shikari who played 3rd down at Download this year, headlined Rock Scene stage last year and I don't think anyone on that stage would accept the level of a sub considering it's going to be the likes of Alkaline Trio/NFG and they aren't playing 3rd down at Download.

Lineups like Download 17 are a pain a really as I find the day dead mostly until the top bands. I had no reason to be in until 5pm any day and Sunday wad just for Aerosmith