Big fat REWARD £££ for lost camera / SD card

edaked

Hey glastonbury gang!! This is my final attempt in a last ditch (and very wishful) effort to get back my camera. Sadly looking like it was stolen since Lost Property have told me they DON'T have it 😩

Offering a hefty reward for anyone who can reunite me with a whole festival's worth of some of the favourite pictures I've ever taken (which hurts more as I'm actually a photographer 😭)

It was a black Fujifilm X100F + Sandisk SD card (I believe 16Gb / 32Gb or 64Gb)

Hoping for an absolute MIRACLE. And in case anyone does have info... no questions asked 😉 I just want the photos back! The reward applies to anyone. 

Any help will be appreciated and reciprocated with buckets of good will & gratitude. So many good people at Glastonbury that I feel there might be some slim chance this could help. Big love! ❤❤❤❤❤

IMG_3004.jpg

Did you lose it while out and about ? If so roughly which area of the site ? Or did it disappear from tent ? They posted yesterday that they are still reuniting lost property with owners so all might not be lost yet 

• Like 1

In the massive crowd at Avril @ the other stage on Sunday evening. Possibly a bit earlier (coming from Silver Hayes). One moment it was one my shoulder and a few minutes later it wasn't...

I was actually completely sober at the time. So I was thinking that if the strap had broken etc, someone would have picked it up and likely handed it in which evidently isn't the case. Very worried that some expert lifted it from me, but Glasto doesn't usually have many of those sorts. 

• Upvote 1