Oasis

chew the fat

16 hours ago, Quacky Mouse said:

Hoping being on the separate Gallagher mailing lists will be enough to get a presale link. Doubt it though 

GDPR means this won't make a difference

15 hours ago, efcfanwirral said:

And a short number of them. All tickets will be allocated at precisely 9am 

Takes a while for 350k people to get through the queue

15 hours ago, Ryan1984 said:

I saw someone on Threads say £175 for cheapest tickets at Wembley. No idea on the reliability of that info.

Theres no way its double the irish date

12 hours ago, Suprefan said:

the thing is they can gauge the demand off this even more. Thats really the whole game. Data collection is valuable. Noel said it in Supersonic that they couldve done 7 nights at Knebworth with the demand. Like they shouldve never done just 2 shows.

I mean the thing is how many can get added. They could add 2 in between each weekend if they wanted to with the gaps that are there. And I mean who wouldnt be surprised if those Cardiff dates are not first and they have ones prior.

Knebworth could never have hosted 7 dates unless they had a month+ between each weekend. Any rain and it would all be canned

its also a nightmare for traffic

1 hour ago, Justcalledtosay said:

Fontaines have to be nailed on for the Dublin gigs. Its a no brainer.

Could massively eat into demand if they have their own plans

3 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

do seetickets use a queue like ticketmaster or the glasto 20 sec refresh?

For the most part, assume no difference than the Glastonbury sale. The Glastonbury ticket site is literally just a slightly customised / branded version of the regular See systems.

39 minutes ago, dingbat2 said:

Are they? I didn't know that, it would be awesome to see Doves again, they were one of the best bands around and great live

Apparently so according to Jez Williams who mentioned.they we're back working together in a podcast (the Hustle) last Dec. This was followed with a picture on the Doves Music Blog stating 2024 would be a big year for Doves so fingers crossed it won't be long!

2 minutes ago, Armourman said:

When is Oasis pre sale taking place?  Apologies if answered before

Friday at some stage, unsure when yet - everyone who has been successful in the ballot will be told by 9am Friday and that gets them a code to enter the pre-sale, not a guarantee of a pre-sale tiket. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, hodgey123 said:

Friday at some stage, unsure when yet - everyone who has been successful in the ballot will be told by 9am Friday and that gets them a code to enter the pre-sale, not a guarantee of a pre-sale tiket. 

It's listed as 7pm, though obviously that could change.

2 hours ago, fraybentos1 said:

deadline is 7pm tonight is it not

Ah yeah was desperate to get my oasis pun in … it seems the emails are pretty instantaneous responses now so worth doing again now if no reply …. Loads seem to have also gone to spam 

What a fortuitous time to have four days off.

I honestly didn't think this would ever happen, my reasoning being that Noel was such a fan of The Beatles and The Jam and they never reformed. I kind of feel less of him for this lol.

Do you think The Jam could fill Wembley Stadium?

C'mon Weller. Step up to the plate.

Edit: Still waiting for the email. Filled the thing out twice now.

Edit 2: That "How many times have you seen Oasis?" question. Well it's three. But also NGHFB six times and Liam three (two Glastos and a Stones support, so kind of accidentally). Should I have counted them?

Edited by MrZigster
scatterbrain

9 minutes ago, MrZigster said:

What a fortuitous time to have four days off.

I honestly didn't think this would ever happen, my reasoning being that Noel was such a fan of The Beatles and The Jam and they never reformed. I kind of feel less of him for this lol.

Do you think The Jam could fill Wembley Stadium?

C'mon Weller. Step up to the plate.

Edit: Still waiting for the email. Filled the thing out twice now.

Edit 2: That "How many times have you seen Oasis?" question. Well it's three. But also NGHFB six times and Liam three (two Glastos and a Stones support, so kind of accidentally). Should I have counted them?

Noel has a £25,000,000 divorce bill to pay which is exactly the payout he’s getting for these reunion gigs. 

Some are skeptical that these gigs will actually happen knowing the relationship but I think they will because Noel has no choice and Liam was always up for it. 

31 minutes ago, briddj said:

Had it confirmed from an impeccable source that Courteeners are supporting all Manchester dates (not doing the London ones).

Does feel like Courteeners live at Heaton Park the amount of times they've stunk the place out, so it would make sense.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ClementsMike said:

I went to Bolton that tour and we got Jonny Marr and The Healers instead of Doves. I think JM is rereleasing the Healers stuff? He could be a safe bet too.

Did you go on the Saturday when soneone climbed up the speakers & they stopped the gig?

Good gig, but I felt they were never as good live once Bonehead left

14 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Did you go on the Saturday when soneone climbed up the speakers & they stopped the gig?

Good gig, but I felt they were never as good live once Bonehead left

I think it was Sunday. Can’t remember an awful lot tbh, not through excesses but just so long ago! 

Went to the Wembley 2000 gigs with Doves.... was great! Although I think I went to the night that was better... isn't the other night known as their worst gig ever? I can remember Liam missing out words on the songs and being very spiky, but enjoyed it! 

1 hour ago, briddj said:

Had it confirmed from an impeccable source that Courteeners are supporting all Manchester dates (not doing the London ones).

How reliable is the source? Always right? I don't like the Courteeners so hope it's wrong haha