Oasis

chew the fat

1 minute ago, MrZigster said:

This morning. Twice. Through the link posted in here on about page 30 iirc.

Thought I was registered from years ago when you had to send off an insert from a CD.

Mine took 24 hours so I am sure it will be there tomorrow. 🤞🏻🙏🏻

on the ticketmaster queue, can you only have one tab with one place in the queue across all dates or could you have a tab open for each date at the venue of your choice and then have for e.g. 4 separate tabs with 4 separate queue positions for 4 separate dates?

29 minutes ago, tigger123 said:

on the ticketmaster queue, can you only have one tab with one place in the queue across all dates or could you have a tab open for each date at the venue of your choice and then have for e.g. 4 separate tabs with 4 separate queue positions for 4 separate dates?

I've had it in the past where it's been one big queue for every date/venue - That was the case when I bought Coldplay tickets. But I've had it the other way as well where it's been seperate queue for each venue, so hard to say really - no harm in trying though having seperate tabs. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tigger123 said:

I'm pretty sure from a recent experience that they do it based on your login, so you only can join one queue or they'll decide you're a bot. It's good at working these things out now 

• Thanks 1

Yeah, thinking about it after queuing for ages I got kicked out of the Macca ticket bunfight by TM cos I’d tried on a few devices and they obviously thought I was a bot. Thankfully I got back in after everything was showing as sold out and got the tickets I wanted. I wouldn’t risk it again though

16 minutes ago, henry bear said:

Yeah, thinking about it after queuing for ages I got kicked out of the Macca ticket bunfight by TM cos I’d tried on a few devices and they obviously thought I was a bot. Thankfully I got back in after everything was showing as sold out and got the tickets I wanted. I wouldn’t risk it again though

I think that's the one I was thinking of too.

Incidentally, I logged on 6 hours after the pre sale began and then supposedly sold out....and ended up with floor seats. 

9 hours ago, StoneCircle said:

Any experts on Ticketmaster? Living in the far west of Cornwall I don't have much cause to use them these days!

I am helping my brother on Friday try to get tickets for  Manchester. I have registered successfully for the presale using my email address, but won't be buying a ticket for me, will this matter do you think?

I have created a Ticketmaster profile and will be using his debit card.

Thanks all! 

I don't think there's much you can do with TM. I try to avoid them like the plague and on the occasions i have used them they open a waiting room 10-15 minutes before the sale goes live and then (supposedly) dump you at random into the queue. No massive advantage but gives you some time to get sorted if you want to go with multiple devices (one per IP address, so one fpr your wifi and everything else on mobile data.

Can't see the email address being a problem,  I presume we'll all be sent a code to get past the first locked page.

And if that fails its got to be Seetickets/Gigsandtours in the main sale where our old friend F5 comes in - and keep refreshing long after the sold out signs come up as tickets that were reserved will become available again as people mess around with payments and their purchases time out (this is always where I've had success with tickets in demand, seen Foo Fighters in a tiny room in Brighton and Blur in a small community centre in Wolvo on the back of doing this).

Apologies if I'm teaching you to suck eggs StoneCircle, I guess you probably know this already!

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, henry bear said:

I think both were filmed. The first one was for the Familiar to Millions DVD and I think the second one was aired on SKY. Liam went out on an almighty bender after the first gig and was trolleyed by the time he took the stage for the second one.

I was deffo at the one where he came out twatted with the Mondays

Darn. My ticket strategy was to jump on the added dates as they got announced during the sale.. still might be worth a punt if they’re lower demand but then others will probably be thinking the same 😭 

think that’ll be it now.. it’s a pretty packed schedule 

4 minutes ago, Alan_C said:

Just booked a hotel for the Tuesday in Edinurgh. £135. Hundreds of pounds cheaper than the weekend hotels. 

I know it's just how the the dates work sometimes, but I can't help but feel holding massive gig dates during the Edinburgh fringe when everything's pushed to its limits already was a massive oversight 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Ben7amin_ said:

Here is my dream Oasis setlist,  

No it is not a prediction of what they will play

Yes I am aware Wonderwall is not in. 

The times are rough decimal not seconds - 

Oasis.png

Throw Importance of Being Idle and Little by Little in the bin. Burn the bin. Dance on the ashes.