Oasis

chew the fat

I doubt anyone will know but.......

We can buy up to 4 tickets.
I only want 2 tickets.
If I buy 4 tickets as I am in there how easy would it be to sell those at face value to someone on here who did not get tickets but wants them?

In other words, is it worth me adding 4 to basket if I get in or shall I just get what I want and hope others get lucky too?

Not that I have any hope of getting  anywhere or ever getting an email for the ballot either LOL

• Like 1

Assuming that price is for seats at the back, I wonder how much standing will be. Probably closer to the £100 mark, which is cheaper than what they could have charged.

2 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

I only want 2 tickets.
If I buy 4 tickets as I am in there how easy would it be to sell those at face value to someone on here who did not get tickets but wants them?

Very easy but 

1) probably not until nearer the time you can transfer them 

2) it would require a degree of trust cause either someone has to send the cash first or the tickets

31 minutes ago, 09matthewsw said:

Darn. My ticket strategy was to jump on the added dates as they got announced during the sale.. still might be worth a punt if they’re lower demand but then others will probably be thinking the same 😭 

think that’ll be it now.. it’s a pretty packed schedule 

That was my plan as well. I am always succesful when they add dates later on as most people have just surrendered at that point.

Edited by yosoyyoberdi

Seems then Croke Park and Edinburgh are going to be about £80 for the back back seats, I’d expect the same for Wembley with them then jumping to about £120 for the better views upstairs! Then lower tier, prob around the £150 mark and standing £130 ish. 

1 hour ago, Ben7amin_ said:

Here is my dream Oasis setlist,  

No it is not a prediction of what they will play

Yes I am aware Wonderwall is not in. 

The times are rough decimal not seconds - 

Oasis.png

One of my bugbears with them is the lack of fluidity with their set lists. They’ve absolutely no appetite to switch them up in a tour, must rehearse the same 20 songs and that’s them for 2 years.

1 hour ago, Chapple12345 said:

I know it's just how the the dates work sometimes, but I can't help but feel holding massive gig dates during the Edinburgh fringe when everything's pushed to its limits already was a massive oversight 

Yes, the park and ride sites will be full very early. I’d expect special trains and buses  from Glasgow. They will be fun journeys. If we are lucky to get tickets it’s an overnight with relatives who live in the area. 

1. Acquiesce

2. Hello

3. Shakermaker

4. Columbia

5. Some Might Say

6. D'You Know What I Mean?

7. Morning Glory

8. Listen Up

9. The Importance Of Being Idle

10. The Masterplan

11. Whatever

12. Cast No Shadow

13. Wonderwall

14. Live Forever

15. Half The World Away

16. Stand By Me

17. Supersonic

18. Cigarettes & Alcohol

19. Slide Away

20. Don't Look Back In Anger

21. Champagne Supernova

22. Rock 'N' Roll Star

I don't think it'll be far from something like that. Personally I could do without quite a few songs which we've heard millions of times and have more b-sides and underplayed album tracks from the first few albums. 

Liam was planning on touring the full Morning Glory album with all of the b-sides next year. I take it that is not what is going to happen here 😄

Edited by Alan_C
Spelling

Wonder if they could announce some June dates at the Etihad once the current tour sells out?

makes much more sense as the venue for their return and Etihad shows are almost always in June. 

Only thing that might put a spanner in works is the ongoing redevelopment at the Etihad, football is continuing but they might have any intrusive work planned for summer 

43 minutes ago, Badlands said:

One of my bugbears with them is the lack of fluidity with their set lists. They’ve absolutely no appetite to switch them up in a tour, must rehearse the same 20 songs and that’s them for 2 years.

Gonna be honest (IMO) i don't think they have more than about 25-30 good songs. so not surprised they do not have much variety -  

a lot of particularly the later albums not aged well and perhaps were never that good quality - I think most expectations of the tour being First two albums and some from Masterplan - with perhaps the odd track or maybe two from the later albums -  I don't think it will dissapoint those with tickets too much . 

9 minutes ago, Alan_C said:

1. Acquiesce

2. Hello

3. Shakermaker

4. Columbia

5. Some Might Say

6. D'You Know What I Mean?

7. Morning Glory

8. Listen Up

9. The Importance Of Being Idle

10. The Masterplan

11. Whatever

12. Cast No Shadow

13. Wonderwall

14. Live Forever

15. Half The World Away

16. Stand By Me

17. Supersonic

18. Cigarettes & Alcohol

19. Slide Away

20. Don't Look Back In Anger

21. Champagne Supernova

22. Rock 'N' Roll Star

I don't think it'll be far from something like that. Personally I could do without quite a few songs which we've heard millions of times and have more b-sides and underplayed album tracks from the first few albums. 

Liam was planning on touring the full Morning Glory album with all of the b-sides next year. I take it that is not what is going to happen here 😄

Recon the Gary Glitter Cover (Hello) is condemned to history  

Also thanks for reminding me about Whatever gonna have to rejig mine now 

Edited by Ben7amin_

1 hour ago, Alan_C said:

Assuming that price is for seats at the back, I wonder how much standing will be. Probably closer to the £100 mark, which is cheaper than what they could have charged.

Your very optimistic. I'd expect standing at least £120, if not £140