Oasis

chew the fat

3 minutes ago, RaphPH said:

It feels like once you hit the seetickets rate limit refresh it won't let you load the page again

I don't think that can be the case because, although the laptop that I had autorefreshing every 3s on the holding page can't even make a connection now, neither can my phone (on a separate mobile connection, no wifi), which I've only just tried on.

1 minute ago, snoelb said:

I don't think that can be the case because, although the laptop that I had autorefreshing every 3s on the holding page can't even make a connection now, neither can my phone (on a separate mobile connection, no wifi), which I've only just tried on.

Same but auto refreshing on its own.

8 minutes ago, Evilredzebra said:

Yeah, site has been unable to load for 45 minutes for me now.

This happened to me, and I switched wifi from home broadband to hotspot and it loaded holding pages straight away again. Still at a holding page, but at least its not the white screen of doom

5 minutes ago, Lubic said:

Just got 4 for the Manchester wednesday on gigsandtours. Good old autorefresh coming through

ditto  got them for 19/7 tho.  bonkers!

No change in over an hour for me

The connection has timed out

An error occurred during a connection to www.seetickets.com.

• The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
  • If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer’s network connection.
  • If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the web.
Edited by Franky

4 minutes ago, dingbat2 said:

This happened to me, and I switched wifi from home broadband to hotspot and it loaded holding pages straight away again. Still at a holding page, but at least its not the white screen of doom

Just turned my WiFi off and got straight back on the holding page after 1 hour of the nothing. Thank you! 

1 minute ago, Supasum10 said:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh on ticket page but just cycles confirming availability. That mean it’s sold out ? Why not just say sold out ! 

My niece was on this bit for half an hour and got 4 for Manchester Sunday night so hopefully 🤞

5 minutes ago, Supasum10 said:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh on ticket page but just cycles confirming availability. That mean it’s sold out ? Why not just say sold out ! 

It has been like that since 9.15. Only started working for me at 10.45. Keep trying. Keep reloading. Don´t wait at a long "confirming availability", just reload.

Edited by yosoyyoberdi

Just now, LinvoyPrimus said:

Is anyone using a different link for Gigs and Tours or See at all?

Not sure how people are getting tickets when I’ve had a ‘site can’t be reached’ message for about 30 mins or so now.

Only 30 mins!!! Lucky you

Just now, LinvoyPrimus said:

Not sure how people are getting tickets when I’ve had a ‘site can’t be reached’ message for about 30 mins or so now.

Same, I’ve been trying on both since 8.30am and getting same message 🫣

2 minutes ago, yosoyyoberdi said:

It has been like that since 9.15. Only started working for me at 10.45. Keep trying. Keep reloading. Don´t wait at a long "confirming availability", just reload.

Thanks, when it worked how long did it search for ? 

3 minutes ago, LinvoyPrimus said:

Turn WiFi off and use 4g, it took me straight back to holding page at least.