Oasis

chew the fat

7 minutes ago, Neville Street said:

Filled the form from the received email link a couple of hours ago and no confirmation email received yet (checked junk). Anyone else waiting a long time for the email to arrive?

I was waiting for about 2 hours, so expect as more people fill it in the longer it will take. If you send too many emails at once most Mail servers will block you. 

50 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

I've done a bit of digging and as far as I can tell it's legit. The original ballot (oasis.os.fan/presaleballot) page has a link in the bottom right hand corner saying 'powered by openstage' which when you click on it takes you to the site you mention your email is from. Also I just checked my emails from the first ballot entry and the email asking you to confirm is from the same address as you mention.

I didn't get an email last night but I suspect everybody's mails for the new ballot will be from the same address or oasis.os.fan

Think you're good.

That's where my original pre sale code came from, all legit 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Neville Street said:

Filled the form from the received email link a couple of hours ago and no confirmation email received yet (checked junk). Anyone else waiting a long time for the email to arrive?

Yeah I did the same mate and haven't heard anything as yet. It could be that applications sent from addresses that didn't receive the invitation are being filtered out but time will tell as the deadline for confirmation is midnight tonight. Will just have to wait and see if anything comes through.

Wonder if there may be a slight increase in the number of tickets cropping up on Twickets / Ticketmaster official resale after these extra dates have sold out?
Maybe from those who ideally wanted London tickets but had to get elsewhere,  or where these new dates work better?

But wishful thinking maybe 

Edited by st dan

1 minute ago, st dan said:

Wonder if there may be a slight increase in the number of tickets cropping up on Twickets / Tickermaster official resale after these extra dates have sold out?
Maybe from those who ideally wanted London tickets but had to get elsewhere,  or where these new dates work better?

I reckon so! And its 150k ish added to the overall total, so increases the chances of getting some on resale over the next year 

2 minutes ago, st dan said:

Wonder if there may be a slight increase in the number of tickets cropping up on Twickets / Tickermaster official resale after these extra dates have sold out?

I just don't see why anyone would put their spare tickets up on Twickets or Ticketmaster Resale at face value when they can pass them on at face value to any one of their countless ticketless friends/family/colleagues instead.

19 minutes ago, st dan said:

Wonder if there may be a slight increase in the number of tickets cropping up on Twickets / Ticketmaster official resale after these extra dates have sold out?

Had exactly the same thought. I can most likely only make one of the cardiff dates so hoping there's a few go on resale somewhere and because of the fairly large gap between the second set of London gigs, fingers crossed some will prefer these dates to the ones bang in the middle of the summer holidays. Definitely wishful thinking but I'm running with it.

There are definitely a lot of strange goings on around who gets an email and who does not. People logged in queuing for hours, no email. People logged in but not queuing for Oasis tickets, email. People logged in, queuing for hours, getting to the front of the queue and being kicked out for being a bot, no email. People who logged into ticketmaster.ie, tried to buy Dublin tickets, email.

I was not successful, but good luck to everyone who got an email. I hope you get what you want 👍

Got the email in the early hours . Just trying to fill it in now and not sure it is definitely completing the process

adter answering the question it takes me to a screen saying almost there, which has a link to t&cs at the foot of it . That appears to be the only link to click on, but when you open it it gives you t&cs but no further options 

in would have thought it would eventually take you to a screen that says ‘you have completed the process ‘ or similar

has anyone else found this ? Cheers in advance 

Edited by internetjef

3 minutes ago, internetjef said:

Got the email in the early hours . Just trying to fill it in now and not sure it is definitely completing the process

adter answering the question it takes me to a screen saying almost there, which has a link to t&cs at the foot of it . That appears to be the only link to click on, but when you open it it gives you t&cs but no further options 

in would have thought it would eventually take you to a screen that says ‘you have completed the process ‘ or similar

has anyone else found this ? Cheers in advance 

Yes you’ll get a confirmation email. You click a link and see a final screen. No final email at this point. Next stage is Friday. 

Weird. Maybe I should try and different device / browser , as I definitely didn’t reach a final screen that made it clear I had fully completed the process . And there didn’t seem anywhere I could click to progress further, all I could do was look at t&cs then go back 

5 minutes ago, internetjef said:

Weird. Maybe I should try and different device / browser , as I definitely didn’t reach a final screen that made it clear I had fully completed the process . And there didn’t seem anywhere I could click to progress further, all I could do was look at t&cs then go back 

You don't progress further at that stage, you are supposed to get a second email asking you to confirm your ballot entry. If you get that you click on the confirmation link and you get the final screen then.

29 minutes ago, internetjef said:

Cheers for responses guys . Sounds like just keeps eye out for this follow up email then yeah. Thanks for the reassurance 

I wouldn’t say it was reassurance. I entered this morning and I still haven’t had mine.🙄