Oasis

chew the fat

1 hour ago, gfa said:

Long after that. Will be after these stadium shows are all done. I'd expect oct 25

I wonder when their 2026 festival appearances will be announced.

I predict one in the UK and one overseas with them already being booked and contracts all done.

19 hours ago, charlierc said:

Tbf a Knebworth 2026 show makes sense but yeah, I wouldn't imagine it'll be announced until after these shows. They presumably would like to know if they'd be able to tolerate being with one another for another year before committing to extending their commitments.

Seems odd making a categorical statement ruling it out. 

Sounds like Noel has said six months and I'm off again. 

11 hours ago, FrogStupid said:

On the subject of festivals, I wouldn't be surprised to see Oasis at BST Hyde Park in 2026.

Too big for it

They'd need to do a whole weekend of it and still wouldn't nearly meet demand. 3 nights is not even 2 wembleys - hence Knebworth makes way more sense

• Upvote 1

Ooooohh, just been sent an email saying I was successful in the ballot....Does that mean we should be able to bag tickets tomorrow or is it still a lottery?

You have been selected in the private ballot to receive a code to join a ticket sale for the added Oasis Live ‘25 dates at Wembley Stadium on 27 & 28 September 2025. Codes do not guarantee tickets, which will be available on a first come, first served basis.

To reduce waiting times, there will be three separate ticket sales tomorrow, Saturday 14th September. Each ticket sale will have its own portion of tickets for both dates, across all ticket types and prices.

You have been assigned to the 12:00 BST sale. We expect each sale to last approximately 1.5 hours. Your code will only be valid for this sale time. 

Tickets have been priced in advance by the tour from £74.25 to £206.25 (including fees), plus a per order charge of £2.75. Tickets are subject to availability.

4 minutes ago, gfa said:

Looks to confirm no dynamic pricing

I hate being a cynic sometimes. The tickets were priced in advance last time, it was only ticketmaster that increased them. 

That said if they are only letting in a certain percentage of people this time then theoretically the demand shouldn't change that much?

2 hours ago, dingbat2 said:

Ooooohh, just been sent an email saying I was successful in the ballot....Does that mean we should be able to bag tickets tomorrow or is it still a lottery?

You have been selected in the private ballot to receive a code to join a ticket sale for the added Oasis Live ‘25 dates at Wembley Stadium on 27 & 28 September 2025. Codes do not guarantee tickets, which will be available on a first come, first served basis.

To reduce waiting times, there will be three separate ticket sales tomorrow, Saturday 14th September. Each ticket sale will have its own portion of tickets for both dates, across all ticket types and prices.

You have been assigned to the 12:00 BST sale. We expect each sale to last approximately 1.5 hours. Your code will only be valid for this sale time. 

Tickets have been priced in advance by the tour from £74.25 to £206.25 (including fees), plus a per order charge of £2.75. Tickets are subject to availability.

Codes do not guarantee tickets, which will be available on a first come, first served basis.

33 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Codes do not guarantee tickets, which will be available on a first come, first served basis.

I assumed as such, just wonder what the chances are. I am not sure what % of people who were successful in the ballot first time round managed to bag tickets, not that the percentage will be the same in this ballot. I would have thought it would be more likely to get tickets this time if your were successful in the ballot, as ticketmaster wouldn't want another car crash like last time by having tens of thousands in a queue only for most to end up not getting them