Oasis

chew the fat

1 hour ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

You can't hold 70,000 for gigs at Marvel Stadium, can you? Thought it was only about 60,000 in max configuration. (Which in itself, I thought was weird because I did think you'd be able to go higher, at a glance.)

Depends on the configuration, I guess. Adele squeezed in over 77,000 for a single show back in 2017. The internet says about 53k for sports matches, and up to 70k for concerts and events.

The MCG can hold 100,000, making it the largest stadium in the Southern Hemisphere. Taylor did three sold out nights on the trot there, because of course she did. 

Just had an email for the pre-sale for the additional Melbourne show. 

What is the expected success rate when using the pre-sale? Do people generally get the tickets they want?

I'm assuming we should pretty much be guaranteed to be able to get some tickets, but maybe not the ones we would prefer?

I also noticed in the rules that there is a huge fine if anyone resells a ticket at more than a 10% increase on the face value.

First time looking at buying tickets in Australia.

2 hours ago, The other Bellboy said:

Just had an email for the pre-sale for the additional Melbourne show. 

What is the expected success rate when using the pre-sale? Do people generally get the tickets they want?

I'm assuming we should pretty much be guaranteed to be able to get some tickets, but maybe not the ones we would prefer?

I also noticed in the rules that there is a huge fine if anyone resells a ticket at more than a 10% increase on the face value.

First time looking at buying tickets in Australia.

Can only give you my experience of the first UK pre sale and getting through within half an hour!