Oasis

chew the fat

44 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

How on earth do you manage to find a conspiracy in that ? 

?

It was a comment about how it feels like '90s Britain again.

1 hour ago, stereodista said:

A Danish friend messaged this morning to say he has to be there if it’s happening. Small sample size, but instantly disproves this idea. 

Oh of course.

Lets poke some holes into this. Namely, America. This doesnt line up with the Wembley stuff at all so its just somebody having a go with tour routing sh*t on a spread sheet

IMG_2836.jpeg

55 minutes ago, Madyaker said:

As if they need to promote it? 

Don't let the buzz and the hype mix up our senses. Rock n Roll is not the most popular genre right now . I'm a big BIG OASIS fan, but even me know that the hype will slowly going down till the tour starts. So yes, a big worldwide concert broadcasted right before the tour can help sell out 2-3 more dates. 
We live in the "Hype Era"...and we are in the eye of the storm right now. 

All in all: doing glastonbury is not bad for the business (AKA the reunion tour). Its just a matter if they want it or not.

Edited by douglasmanso

27 minutes ago, DDave said:

Don't think that would be an issue tbh

Because youre going have to re rig the stage and change up the Pa set up and everything before and after? Her production isnt the same as Oasis so why even block out those dates since its the final weekend of that run to have dates? Oasis gonna do Wembley on a Monday and Tues then?

13 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Because youre going have to re rig the stage and change up the Pa set up and everything before and after? Her production isnt the same as Oasis so why even block out those dates since its the final weekend of that run to have dates? Oasis gonna do Wembley on a Monday and Tues then?

I've as much idea as you, but it's not a totally insane idea that they can share the bones of the stage and then tailor it to Dua's stage set up. 

1 hour ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Could Oasis and Dua Lipa use the same stage set-up?

It would be a bad idea.
Imagine if "Let's get Physical" is mistakenly launched while Liam and Noel are on stage...

Edited by franswa

Unpopular opinion but I've seen Noel. I've seen Liam. They both play the songs. Do I really need to see them together? Really don't get the hype. Hopefully they won't be at Glasto and any announced dates will rule them out as these rumours do us no favours in trying for tickets.

• Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, wozwebs said:

Scum also saying no Glastonbury. Presumably as they’ve already booked headliners?

My guess would be a festival exclusive has already been signed, maybe Hyde Park or IOW? 

6 minutes ago, StuwieG said:

Maybe people who don’t like them start another thread and just keep shite comments in there? 

What would be the point lol

its gonna be really funny if they do end up overestimating north america and it doesnt do what they expect