Oasis

chew the fat

6 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

It the US stuff rubbish then as the rest looks correct.

The u.s stuff is correct. So we had this part of their schedule for an entire day pretty much. Still some missing dates though after mexico

The quote from the band in the Guardian says “The guns have fallen silent. The stars have aligned. The great wait is over. Come see. It will not be televised.” I think that probably does tule out a Glastonbury headline before the tour as that would be televised. Shame, but I can also understand they’d want to start with their own shows first 😢 

1 minute ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

If they're just turning up to the shows and performing, then going their separate ways until the next show, maybe it doesn't matter if they're best buds or not

With their egos..

Sure there’ll be a complex plan put in place to keep them separated whenever they’re off stage, but that doesn’t account for the possibility of Liam getting drunk and calling Noel a “moo moo cow” on Twitter or something. 

1 minute ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

With their egos..

Sure there’ll be a complex plan put in place to keep them separated whenever they’re off stage, but that doesn’t account for the possibility of Liam getting drunk and calling Noel a “moo moo cow” on Twitter or something. 

Moo moo cow, lol, made me chuckle in my cornflakes 

Not a chance in hell Oasis were ever going to kick off their reunion tour with a festival headline set. Fully understandable.

Anyway, the “it will not be televised” and the “these dates will be the band’s exclusive European dates” line from the press release suggest there’s zero chance of any festival appearances next year.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CantWaitForGlasto22 said:

The quote from the band in the Guardian says “The guns have fallen silent. The stars have aligned. The great wait is over. Come see. It will not be televised.” I think that probably does tule out a Glastonbury headline before the tour as that would be televised. Shame, but I can also understand they’d want to start with their own shows first 😢 

Think you're reading too much into that tbh

1 minute ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

With their egos..

If I wanted to see them I would be trying for the earliest one possible. There’s a good chance they won’t make it through the whole tour 

27 minutes ago, Benjsh said:

It's set to be the biggest British Music event in years and Glasto won't even get a look in. 

As a manc and massive Oasis fan I'm glad though. These gigs are for us. Seeing them at Glasto either in the field or on the BBC will ruin the surprise.

Weird of them to play gigs in Cardiff only for the people of Manchester.

3 minutes ago, gfa said:

Any prices?

very much doubt any price info will be available until you get to the checkout page.

but i think to ball park it - think of a stupidly high number, double it, add another zero to the end...

29 minutes ago, Benjsh said:

It's set to be the biggest British Music event in years and Glasto won't even get a look in. 

As a manc and massive Oasis fan I'm glad though. These gigs are for us. Seeing them at Glasto either in the field or on the BBC will ruin the surprise.

'For Us' haha its already started. 

Just now, -TLR- said:

very much doubt any price info will be available until you get to the checkout page.

but i think to ball park it - think of a stupidly high number, double it, add another zero to the end...

My guess is £115 before fees for back stadning £150 before fees for front standing. Seating anywhere from £70 - £110.