Oasis

chew the fat

45 minutes ago, Fleetwood_Mac_And_Cheese said:

Hi there,

Just wondering is the above price list for Heaton Park or Wembley 🙂

Thanks in advance!

Hi, the prices below are for Wembley.

1 hour ago, Dales said:

I see they have fully embraced the idea of rubbish packages. I wonder how many tickets will be allocated for these and are these the ones that will be pushed first to those who get the pre-sale.

neral Admission - No U14s. Under 18's must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over. Reserved Seating - 5+. Under 18's must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over.

On sale on Saturday 31 August 2024 at 9:00

day
hours
mins
secs

Ticket type Cost (face value)?  
PITCH STANDING £151.25 (£135.00) On sale on Saturday 31 August 2024 at 9:00
No U14s. Under 18's must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over.
SEATS £74.25 (£65.00) On sale on Saturday 31 August 2024 at 9:00
5+. Under 18's must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over.
SEATS £101.75 (£90.00) On sale on Saturday 31 August 2024 at 9:00
SEATS £132.75 (£115.00) On sale on Saturday 31 August 2024 at 9:00
SEATS £167.75 (£150.00) On sale on Saturday 31 August 2024 at 9:00
SEATS £206.25 (£185.00) On sale on Saturday 31 August 2024 at 9:00
PREMIUM STANDING PACKAGE £216.25 (£195.00) On sale on Saturday 31 August 2024 at 9:00
No U14s. Under 18's must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over. Premium Standing Package includes: One general admission ticket to the show A limited-edition merchandise item designed exclusively for this special event A commemorative fabric wristband to remember your evening
PREMIUM SEAT PACKAGE £271.25 (£250.00) On sale on Saturday 31 August 2024 at 9:00
5+. Under 18's must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over. Premium Seat Package includes: One premium reserved seated ticket to the show A limited-edition merchandise item designed exclusively for this special event A commemorative fabric wristband to remember your evening
PRE-SHOW PARTY & EXHIBITION FAN PACKAGE - STANDING £456.25 (£435.00) On sale on Saturday 31 August 2024 at 9:00
No U14s. Under 18's must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over. Oasis Pre-Show Party and Exhibition Fan Package includes: One Priority Standing Ticket Pre-Show Party Access Exhibition Entry - Access To Private Oasis Exhibition Premium Collectible Item Exclusive Merchandise Package Exclusive Numbered Lithograph Commemorative Laminate
PRE-SHOW PARTY & EXHIBITION FAN PACKAGE - SEATS £506.25 (£485.00) On sale on Saturday 31 August 2024 at 9:00
5+. Under 18's must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over. Oasis Pre-Show Party and Exhibition Fan Package includes: One Premium Seated Ticket Pre-Show Party Access Exhibition Entry - Access To Private Oasis Exhibition Premium Collectible Item Exclusive Merchandise Package Exclusive Numbered Lithograph Commemorative Laminate
MERCHANDISE & EXHIBITION FAN PACKAGE - STANDING £356.25 (£335.00) On sale on Saturday 31 August 2024 at 9:00
No U14s. Under 18's must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over. Oasis Merchandise And Exhibition Fan Package includes: One Priority Standing Ticket Exhibition Entry - Access To Private Oasis Exhibition Premium Collectible Item Exclusive Merchandise Package Exclusive Numbered Lithograph Commemorative Laminate
MERCHANDISE & EXHIBITION FAN PACKAGE - SEATS £406.25 (£385.00) On sale on Saturday 31 August 2024 at 9:00
5+. Under 18's must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over. Oasis Merchandise And Exhibition Fan Package includes: One Premium Seated Ticket Exhibition Entry - Access To Private Oasis Exhibition Premium Collectible Item Exclusive Merchandise Package Exclusive Numbered Lithograph Commemorative Laminate

The last time I saw the brothers G wasn't a great experience so I may try for this one to banish the memory. How far back do you have to stand to avoid the covered in p*ss zone?

Edited by MilkyJoe

Weren't day tickets at Reading and Leeds about £160 each if you didn't fancy doing the whole weekend? 

It will be Oasis plus about 3/4 other solid bands on the bill with them.

Well worth it in my opinion.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Benjsh said:

Weren't day tickets at Reading and Leeds about £160 each if you didn't fancy doing the whole weekend? 

Reading went up to 190 thanks for the TM pricing surge.

totally agree though great day of music and then arguably the biggest ever reunion to end on for £150.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Benjsh said:

It started at £125 this year

1 hour ago, Justcalledtosay said:

I'm not sure what people were expecting?

I expected them to nudge over £100 for standing. £150 for standing or a seat where you can't see without a go-go-gadget neck is imho taking the piss, even though I'm not surprised (particularly as I presume they don't have record label support). I'm not bothered if other artists charge the same or more (they can get in the same boat), its still unneccessary - just because you can doesn't mean you have to.

Edited by hurdy
  • Like 1

Manchester prediction: 

The Coral 

Blossoms

Courteeners

Oasis

Wembley prediction:

Jake Bugg

Fontaines D.C

Kasabian

Oasis

I'll try and do one of each if it's anything close to this. Worth £150 for sure. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, henry bear said:

Wait until TM's 'Dynamic Pricing' kicks in...

I stand to be corrected but I don't think see tickets and Gigs and Tours participate in surge pricing do they? 

Ticketmaster can get fecked. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MilkyJoe said:

The last time I saw the brothers G wasn't a great experience so I may try for this one to banish the memory. How far back do you have to stand to avoid the covered in p*ss zone?

Not too far back. Their audience has aged quite a bit and their ability to launch a cup of piss or the urge to chuck it has diminished. 

26 minutes ago, Yolandmj said:

Working class hero's with those prices 🙄 more than TS for standing and she is in her prime

For half the show length too