Oasis

chew the fat

1 minute ago, Franky said:

Exactly this. Cancel their shows and out them for the thieves that they are. 

Off with their mullet heads.

Seriously though, when they announced the prices they didn’t say it would be dynamic did they? I just saw a list of prices. I’m out. 

Finally got through to buying tickets after more than 5 hours in the queue and dynamic pricing has made the cheapest nosebleed seats left £305 each. 

I hope Ticketmaster goes bust and the people at the top get cannibalised by their workers. Absolutely scum. 

That being said, I never expected to get tickets so I’m not that fussed. Saw Liam last Friday and had a whale of a time so that’s good enough for me for now. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Havors said:

f**king criminal. Pure extortion. 

Just sell the f**king tickets at what they cost. How can they justify 200 extra? It's 100 more than the hospitality tickets. 

Please make it make sense

Screenshot_20240831_152034_Chrome.jpg

it’s outrageous. But while you’ve got people who will pay it they won’t stop. People need to vote with their feet to stop this madness. But they won’t. 

2 minutes ago, stuie said:

it’s outrageous. But while you’ve got people who will pay it they won’t stop. People need to vote with their feet to stop this madness. But they won’t. 

It's 6 hours and not sold out... people are... 

It's live nation by the way... the info when you click the i button says the event organiser has increased price to match market value. 

Absolute c**ts. If I was the band I'd be on the phone to them ripping their fans off

Just now, Havors said:

It's live nation by the way... the info when you click the i button says the event organiser has increased price to match market value. 

Absolute c**ts. If I was the band I'd be on the phone to them ripping their fans off

The band agreed to it before the sale mate. 

Just now, Havors said:

The band are in on it. They don't have the power to do this without their say so. 

Springsteen Coldplay Taylor Swift and a few others have gone along with dynamic pricing too. It's a real shame. These artists don't need that extra cash either as they are they are already multi millionaires. 

3 minutes ago, Benjsh said:

Springsteen Coldplay Taylor Swift and a few others have gone along with dynamic pricing too. It's a real shame. These artists don't need that extra cash either as they are they are already multi millionaires. 

People keep claiming that the Taylor Swift tour used Dynamic Pricing. It didn't. Though there were some absurdly priced "VIP" packages.

Do people think Noel and Liam really read through the small print of the contracts? This will be on their management, promoters and Ticketmaster. Unfortunately they’re not Robert Smith although I could see Liam trapping off on Twitter.

Hopefully the bad PR will make TM rethink things but all they care about is money so doubtful.

6 minutes ago, fullfathom5 said:

True, but I highly doubt Liam & Noel are even aware.

Yeah you have nothing to prove that they're not involved. Majority of the time (and artists have confirmed this) artists get to decide if there's dynamic pricing. 

2 minutes ago, Ryan1984 said:

Do people think Noel and Liam really read through the small print of the contracts? This will be on their management, promoters and Ticketmaster. Unfortunately they’re not Robert Smith although I could see Liam trapping off on Twitter.

Hopefully the bad PR will make TM rethink things but all they care about is money so doubtful.

Exactly!

4 minutes ago, fullfathom5 said:

I'm not defending them, I just don't think they will have been informed or care about specifics. They will have just signed off on how many millions they're getting to do the tour dates.

SO yes, they are at fault. 

2 minutes ago, Ryan1984 said:

I don't think describing this as "small print" is accurate.

They'll have signed off on the ticket prices. 100%. They'll also have signed off on dynamic pricing.

Not least because this directly affects how much they take home from the show - and they'll have opted to take the extra X million for doing so.