finding my tent

37 minutes ago, aiasally said:

thinking of going to leeds. how do i find my tent? been before and lost my tent! they all look the same! was thinking maybe a flag? any tips? also can you charge a phone up at a festival?

Download the What3Words app and pin your tent, taking a photo can also be helpful.

You can usually find somewhere to charge a phone but that wastes festival time. Buy a 20,000 mAh portable charger, I always have bought Anker ones and they are very reliable. This should keep you online for the whole festival with light usage. 😀

Flags are a good way but generally you just sort of develop a homing instinct which helps you find your tent. "Okay so it's off this path, at that end of the field, near the large green tent and small blue tent and...ah, there it is!"

On 7/23/2024 at 9:27 PM, StoneCircle said:

Download the What3Words app and pin your tent, taking a photo can also be helpful.

You can usually find somewhere to charge a phone but that wastes festival time. Buy a 20,000 mAh portable charger, I always have bought Anker ones and they are very reliable. This should keep you online for the whole festival with light usage. 😀

Solid answers right here, and you can also pay attention to whatever distinctive flags go up near your tent and be guided back by those.