walk across the pyramid stage during / before a performance 

become a walkabout act 

Say hello to Emily Eavis 

Buy Chris Martin a pint from the cider bus 

edit …. Am I aiming too high ? 

Edited by Crazyfool01
  • Upvote 2

(assuming I get a ticket)

~ get a pint at the acoustic crew bar, I try every year, but man, they don't let any old dicks in 🙂 

~ go up the ribbon tower - I have a crippling fear of heights, so this has always been a worry

~ say thankyou to ME and or EE in person

28 minutes ago, CanWeRest said:

Hasn't it only been there 3 years? 😅

I need to do some sort of workshop thingy in the green crafts area. Never got round to it before.

It first appeared in 2019 so 4 years. I haven't made it up to the Park since 2013 so a combined visit is well overdue! 

21 minutes ago, paulshane said:

~ go up the ribbon tower - I have a crippling fear ol

~ say thankyou to ME and or EE in person

With you completely about the Ribbon Tower, it will never happen for me but I can admire it from afar.

ME is the president of the Miners Chapel in the town where I live and I have been fortunate to do this a few times. He is genuinely such a nice man! 🤩

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, StoneCircle said:

It first appeared in 2019 so 4 years. I haven't made it up to the Park since 2013 so a combined visit is well overdue! 

I realise that everybody glastonburies differently but thats a lot of visits not to have visited the Park.😮

• Upvote 2

Not a bucket list tick off as such as it's completely dependent on lineup, but I've not seen a headliner at the Park yet. Wouldn't mind that. Same for something at Strummerville, although that's more crowd-dependent than anything else.

Yeah I need to see a Park headliner too. Finally ticked off Woodsies this year, saw Jamie XX, first headliner there in 10 festivals.

Need to get to Platform 23, always mean to do it but still haven’t been.

Also didn’t get to Assembly either this year, so that needs to be corrected. 

11 hours ago, MilkyJoe said:

I realise that everybody glastonburies differently but thats a lot of visits not to have visited the Park.😮

I haven't ever seen anyone play at the Park either, guess it's an age related thing in my case. But while ever I can still manage it I'll be attending the festival, I am a youngster compared with it's founder! 😂

• Like 1

On 7/24/2024 at 8:26 PM, Crazyfool01 said:

walk across the pyramid stage during / before a performance 

become a walkabout act 

Say hello to Emily Eavis 

Buy Chris Martin a pint from the cider bus 

edit …. Am I aiming too high ? 

Possibly, though with the popularity and fame of the illuminated pyramid hat I reckon the walkabout act has already been achieved. 😊

41 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Possibly, though with the popularity and fame of the illuminated pyramid hat I reckon the walkabout act has already been achieved. 😊

Ha maybe … but maybe work for a ticket next year to change things up a bit . Although that would mean camping minus mates which wouldn’t be ideal