The Olympic Games

MilkyJoe

Just now, steviewevie said:

was actually listening on radio to that one...Tom Daley and the other bloke just missing out, the Chinese too good.

They really were, ridiculous talent from the Chinese, just another level.  Daley and Williams couldn't have done anything more. 

First time I've watched olympic Mountain Biking and I think I chose a good one to start on.😁 That was an outstanding ride by Pidcock to make up 37 seconds. The final lap was gripping. 

Just now, MilkyJoe said:

First time I've watched olympic Mountain Biking and I think I chose a good one to start on.😁 That was an outstanding ride by Pidcock to make up 37 seconds. The final lap was gripping. 

I thought it had gone .... before that overtake we didnt see 

11 hours ago, steviewevie said:

Brilliant from Japan. The missus is in tears for god's sake.

Top of the medal table at the moment. Have to agree the gymnastics was something else. So many mistakes as teams tried to ramp up the difficulty to gain points. Best day so far yesterday in terms of edge of your seat stuff. Will take some beating.

Men's Triathlon has been postponed until tomorrow while they carry out water quality tests on the Seine. They are putting it down to the biblical rainfall which fell last week which is kind of understandable.

Women's Gymnastics final at 5pm though and lots of swimming tonight to look forward to.

Posted (edited)

So the Trap Shooting is more exciting than I thought it would be. It's like a massive penalty shootout!😁

Edited to add that is Team GB's 3rd Gold Medal.👏

Edited by MilkyJoe

35 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

So the Trap Shooting is more exciting than I thought it would be. It's like a massive penalty shootout!😁

Edited to add that is Team GB's 3rd Gold Medal.👏

By far the dullest spectator sport I've ever seen. Congratulations on him for winning gold, but I couldn't stick with it until the end!

42 minutes ago, Punksnotdead said:

By far the dullest spectator sport I've ever seen. Congratulations on him for winning gold, but I couldn't stick with it until the end!

occasionally youd get the commentary saying that was a good shot .... I mean I couldn't see any of the shots so I wouldnt know ... I nodded off tbh 🙂