Truck Festival 2025

36 minutes ago, Jack01825 said:

likewise!

After going to Victrious this weekend, would love courteeners or Fatboy Slim to Headline

I think they are both good shouts.

I wonder if with all the hype around Oasis next year will festivals be tempted to add a few Brit Pop acts to their lineups. Plus make more bucket hats for the merch stand 🙂

• 5 weeks later...
On 9/29/2024 at 10:27 AM, Nickyboy said:

According to the email I had from Truck earlier this week, 2 of the Headliners are already in place - although no names given out

Same thing for Tramlines and Y Not, so probably a lot of shared headliners again. Or it's just a marketing ploy.

19 hours ago, sheffinghell said:

Same thing for Tramlines and Y Not, so probably a lot of shared headliners again. Or it's just a marketing ploy.

They all share the same pool every single year so no surprise really.  It’ll all start being released the end of this month / into next month I guess

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, northernangel said:

Do we know this for definite?

I think its just a guess/hope? 

They headlined superstructs biggest festival victorious last year which was already a downgrade from there usual slots. 

Not sure they would want to headline and even smaller festival unless they want to accept thats the level they are now? 

53 minutes ago, Jack01825 said:

They headlined superstructs biggest festival victorious last year which was already a downgrade from there usual slots. 

Not sure they would want to headline and even smaller festival unless they want to accept thats the level they are now? 

Id never call me a guesser 

and I love Biffy, my fav band but I have tickets for Oasis on the same weekend so not hoping either.

9 hours ago, Jack01825 said:

Tbf, with Kasabian, Sam Fender and Royal Blood among recent headliners, I wonder if Truck are getting more ambitious with their booking policy.

Wolf Alices, Foals and Two Door in 2019, when I went, was pretty good going.

2 hours ago, charlierc said:

Tbf, with Kasabian, Sam Fender and Royal Blood among recent headliners, I wonder if Truck are getting more ambitious with their booking policy.

They just get to book one bigger act as part of the superscript deal most years now. If they weren't part of it they wouldn't be getting major festival subs acts at all and relying on 3rd downs. Speaking of which all of those you've mentioned in 2019 would be 3rd down now.

10 hours ago, northernangel said:

They just get to book one bigger act as part of the superscript deal most years now. If they weren't part of it they wouldn't be getting major festival subs acts at all and relying on 3rd downs. Speaking of which all of those you've mentioned in 2019 would be 3rd down now.

they would all be 3rd down at truck?

14 hours ago, charlierc said:

Kasabian was one of their first slots back so would have been cheaper and Sam Fender was booked very very early - by the time the festival rolled round he was probably their biggest ever booking

36 minutes ago, Mcbatesman said:

i think foals would still headline R&L in its current format

They be second as a co-headliner if absolute need be

11 minutes ago, DomDom1984 said:

Foals are at least sub and an easy headliner for stuff like this.

They are an easy headliner for this yes as they can still get a 15k headliner in. Maybe a sub depending where, I've seen places put worse in that slot