Join our friendly community of music lovers and be part of the fun 😎

Truck Festival 2025

I said previously in another thread but I spoke with Jack from at the end of last year and he said they were all taking time away. Obviously its been quite a while already but who knows how long the hiatus will be.

5 hours ago, northernangel said:

Wolf Alice, Biffy Clyro Madness with Bloc Party To sub or headline Thursday.

Interesting I think WA for Thursday then Biffy, Bloc Party and one other. I didn't realise Madness were meant to be around in 2025 tbf.

If it was Wolf Alice, Bloc Party and Biffy Clyro, that might be worth my while to go.

56 minutes ago, charlierc said:

Interesting I think WA for Thursday then Biffy, Bloc Party and one other. I didn't realise Madness were meant to be around in 2025 tbf.

If it was Wolf Alice, Bloc Party and Biffy Clyro, that might be worth my while to go.

I get the idea with Bloc Party headlining Live at Leeds it's the exact thing The Kooks did and subbed truck. Reason they can do it is likely due to a double deal with either Y Not or Kendal likely.

1 minute ago, northernangel said:

I get the idea with Bloc Party headlining Live at Leeds it's the exact thing The Kooks did and subbed truck. Reason they can do it is likely due to a double deal with either Y Not or Kendal likely.

I feel like Bloc are big enough for a headline spot at this tbf, if only because Franz Ferdinand have done it in the past and I'd argue BP are of a similar level. But I guess we'll see.