BST 2025

Nat42

Don't want to suggest the Rolling Stones only three years on from their last runaround, but not implausible.

If The Killers want a big meaty London one-off next year, then perhaps - though I'd argue with all those shows at The O2 Arena, they'd do better to come back around in 2026 instead.

3 minutes ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

If The Killers want a big meaty London one-off next year, then perhaps - though I'd argue with all those shows at The O2 Arena, they'd do better to come back around in 2026 instead.

Brandon Flowers said he's releasing a solo album next year and said during that 6 night London O2 run that it'll be their last shows here for a while so I don't think we'll be seeing a Killers show this year. Maybe '26 or '27 as their return.

1 minute ago, charlierc said:

Brandon Flowers said he's releasing a solo album next year and said during that 6 night London O2 run that it'll be their last shows here for a while so I don't think we'll be seeing a Killers show this year. Maybe '26 or '27 as their return.

Oh, I missed that. Good excuse to finally get Flowers back out solo though.

With no disrespect to Ronnie, but the general lack of contributions in the studio from Dave and Mark - especially on the synth-heavy cuts that ended up on Rebel Diamonds - feel more like Brandon's solo material, though there is obviously serious commonality between them.

13 minutes ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

Oh, I missed that. Good excuse to finally get Flowers back out solo though.

With no disrespect to Ronnie, but the general lack of contributions in the studio from Dave and Mark - especially on the synth-heavy cuts that ended up on Rebel Diamonds - feel more like Brandon's solo material, though there is obviously serious commonality between them.

I do enjoy some of Brandon's solo material that hasn't been heard live since 2015/16, so it'll be cool to get some of that out.

Not that I'm sure of the scale you'd book now for a Brandon solo tour. Think his last UK run was theatres (I recall seeing him at Brixton in 2015 with Chrissie Hynde coming out for a song or two).

1 minute ago, charlierc said:

I do enjoy some of Brandon's solo material that hasn't been heard live since 2015/16, so it'll be cool to get some of that out.

Not that I'm sure of the scale you'd book now for a Brandon solo tour. Think his last UK run was theatres (I recall seeing him at Brixton in 2015 with Chrissie Hynde coming out for a song or two).

Think it would be large academy venues and mid-spots on summer festival bills. Clearly not at arena level, but enough people would likely take a punt on 3,500-5000 capacity venues - say five or six across the UK - on the strength of him being the frontman of The Killers alone.

Depends on price, in no small part. They've kept the cheap seats reasonable on the last few tours, but for how much longer remains another matter.

9 minutes ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

Is somebody saying Eminem in another chat? Wouldn't work out with those leaked dates now, would it?

Best guess is that those dates are less leaked and more fake.

6 minutes ago, incident said:

Best guess is that those dates are less leaked and more fake.

Somebody pointed out it listed the Mercedes-Benz Arena in Berlin, a venue which is now called the Uber Arena following the change in naming rights, which was a give-away.