BST 2025

Nat42

6 hours ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

Absolutely is. I haven't seen where the Stones are rumoured this time, though Sunderland would make sense if they are trying to spread the love geographically outside of London. They haven't played the north east since 1990 at St James' Park.

There talk of a Stones show in Sunderland or this something just brought up here to speculate on what they're planning to do?

43 minutes ago, charlierc said:

There talk of a Stones show in Sunderland or this something just brought up here to speculate on what they're planning to do?

Speculation, sadly. I think they'll do two, and one is inevitably going to be London, so it's just figuring out where else they might go. 

7 minutes ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

Speculation, sadly. I think they'll do two, and one is inevitably going to be London, so it's just figuring out where else they might go. 

Well I assume if the rumours are true that the Stones are back on tour and planning to return to the UK for the first time in a little while next year that we'll hear something tangible soon.

Even if it is slightly strange that the big announcement for a stadium tour this week was Stereophonics.

3 minutes ago, charlierc said:

Well I assume if the rumours are true that the Stones are back on tour and planning to return to the UK for the first time in a little while next year that we'll hear something tangible soon.

Wouldn't expect to hear anything for a while. Stones tours might get pencilled in well in advance, but they tend to get announced much later than other big shows.

Probably looking at early next year for that announcement.