NOS Alive 2025

Just now, sisco said:

They’ll be at Werchter and them and NOS do share headliners 

It's more wondering where in Spain could they go as acts tend to (though not always) pair NOS and Mad Cool, but some acts seem to play Mad Cool then avoid returning. Arctic Monkeys going out of their way to do two arena shows at WiZink rather than MC last year being an example, and Green Day have reasons to avoid them due to the terrible circumstances at their last show there.

Although I think Bilbao BBK is around the same time so that could work too.

5 hours ago, Tigane said:

Not always

For example,  Pearl Jam and Arcade Fire were at Nos Alive this year, and they didn't played Rock Wertcher

I didn’t mean every headliner plays at both.  What I meant was the festivals do seem to share headliners most years for example 2024 - Dua Lipa, 2023 - Arctic Monkeys + RHCP, 2022 - Metallica + Imagine Dragons

4 minutes ago, TheNewUnion said:

Coldplay have UK gigs in August. I think they're objectively too big for NOS even if the dates lined up. I recall maybe 2011 or around then a day was added to the start of the festival for them to play, but can't imagine that happening.

UK dates are the only one for Coldplay in Europe.