Join our friendly community of music lovers and be part of the fun 😎

Latitude 2025

Chapple12345

8 minutes ago, Thommo4 said:

I can see Alanis headline the tent or play just before Snow Patrol on the Saturday night (if she is still playing that is) 

the tent acts this years were poor (except Ash) bring back Gomez, Yarde act, Murder Capitals for the tent all would kill it. 
still hoping for those damn crows but they are more Donington than Latitude

All those (kind of) guys will be at The Maccabees APE if they are playing festivals, I can see Murder Capital being a second/third stage headliner.

Had a great time last year at the Death Cab/Postal Service date so will definitely head back to that and save a few hundred quid.

1 hour ago, PDAD said:

If that is true I'd expect FBS to be a 'closing set' a la Underworld 2019 ... Probably with Alanis as the other. 

Snow patrol 3 years after they last headlined is uninspired to say the least though. Hopefully we will get a few more names to pad it out a little bit!

Yeah Fatboy is bugger than Underworld by some margin

44 minutes ago, gfa said:

I think it would be advertised as such to be honest.

Alanis has gone from Ticketmaster it seems

---

Fatboy is actually a pretty bigger seller now so seems fine to me, but just a weak trio in general

I quite like this trio but it's a fair way to travel and I don't remember latitude being cheap or me being middle class lol.

32 minutes ago, Thommo4 said:

I can see Alanis headline the tent or play just before Snow Patrol on the Saturday night (if she is still playing that is) 

the tent acts this years were poor (except Ash) bring back Gomez, Yarde act, Murder Capitals for the tent all would kill it. 

I think Alanis can sub this comfortable, I didn't expect her to be as high St soem places as others. 

1 hour ago, Thommo4 said:

Just goes to show there's no accounting for taste as we completely swerved Ash but loved Future Islands and Orbital! Would be v happy with those other three you've mentioned though.

Exceedingly underwhelmed with these headliners (talk about 1997 vibes) and would prefer to check out the likes of Blue Dot instead but we have a big gang of friends keen to go again this year, so will probably have to suck it up. Just hope they've saved some innovation for the undercard. It was fun this year despite similar reservations about the initial lineup.