Glastonbury ticket holder survey

Crazyfool01

Can someone post a link

I can’t find it 

Just realised it’s an email to public ticket holders 

Damn means I can’t moan about too many tickets being sold.

Edited by Skip997

15 minutes ago, Joey Peeps said:

There's definitely a steer towards crowd control and pinch points. Seems like they're aware at least. 

Despite people thinking to the contrary they very much monitor live and make changes accordingly. Faithless were moved for this reason not quite sure what happened with a couple of others … maybe they thought they could manage the crowd through other methods with the stages being larger . They also do look at sites such as this to take feedback and stewards do a feedback survey after at least the crowd management ones do 

8 minutes ago, Skip997 said:

Can someone post a link

I can’t find it 

No but presumably you have had the opportunity to give that feedback through other channels ? 

1 hour ago, Skip997 said:

Can someone post a link

I can’t find it 

I have sent you a link, looking at the first question it is aimed at everyone workers, performers, press and ticket holders etc 😊

Screenshot_20240816-203840.png

Edited by StoneCircle

On 8/16/2024 at 9:18 PM, Skip997 said:

Great survey 

I thought so too and it's very important that it gets completed by everyone old and new who attended the festival this year 

Edited by StoneCircle
Feedback from a member
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, StoneCircle said:

I have sent you a link, looking at the first question it is aimed at everyone workers, performers, press and ticket holders etc 😊

Screenshot_20240816-203840.png

Could I get in on the link please? 😀😀

I can’t figure this … if they want the workers to fill it in , which they clearly do as it’s one of the options … why haven’t they been sent a link ? Presumably that is to follow ? But then again many will have been asked already so that is duplicating responses ? 🤷

I would assume that would be due to different organisations that provide crew holding the contact details rather than the festival itself and that the survey is likely to be emailed out to workers by whoever they were working for.

23 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

I can’t figure this … if they want the workers to fill it in , which they clearly do as it’s one of the options … why haven’t they been sent a link ? Presumably that is to follow ? But then again many will have been asked already so that is duplicating responses ? 🤷

My husband hasn't received it and he attended as my PA/Carer with a free ticket issued using his registration number and registration photograph. He is subscribed to SeeTickets emails too. 

Is it another SeeTickets fiasco? 🙆🏻🤦🏻🙄

28 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

multiple questions relate to crew… where did you camp, when did you arrive and leave etc. all have answers for that can only be crew! 

my guess is that GFL don’t hold PII for all crew members. I expect that given time, Oxfam, wateraid et al will forward the survey to their people that were on site.

aside from all that, it was one of the most engaging well constructed surveys I’ve ever completed! 😀

45 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

This is a much more in depth and comprehensive survey than crew have been sent in the past.

We may get sent the link later 

Great survey and glad they're doing it. Aside from various criticisms this year (overcrowding, lineup etc) I wonder if it has anything to do with burning man not selling out due to last year's weather (another event where demand of tickets always wildly exceeded supply). When events become so expensive that only a certain type of person can afford it, it also only takes 1 bad year weather wise and suddenly they're scared off coming and it doesn't sell out. 

• Upvote 1