Join our friendly community of music lovers and be part of the fun 😎

Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2025

Ben7amin_

13 minutes ago, Acid_Haze said:

image.thumb.jpeg.90b5e82d720a0d12eb9cc63921085db6.jpeg

Just while people are talking about it

Expect a lot of these to play Glastonbury next year. Might be the festival with the 2nd highest crossover after maybe Rock Werchter

A few there i'd be happy to see in the Glastonbury mix. Caribou, CMAT, Los Campesinos, Still House Plants, Waxahatchee. Nice to see TV on the Radio back

16 minutes ago, Acid_Haze said:

Expect a lot of these to play Glastonbury next year. Might be the festival with the 2nd highest crossover after maybe Rock Werchter

I'm wanting Amelie Lens back on Arcadia, smashing it on the techno scene currently and Armand Van Helden would be great.

28 minutes ago, Acid_Haze said:

Can see Haim being back, subbing Other maybe?

56 minutes ago, Acid_Haze said:

Think I know where I’ll be going if I don’t get Glastonbury tickets. 

3 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

would be UK exclusive

She been booked to headline R&L then? Not just a sub slot or something? 

I know she's massive and all but her headlining R&L this quickly is a bit of a bold decision when they wouldn't even let Lana del Rey headline this year

4 minutes ago, Acid_Haze said:

I know she's massive and all but her headlining R&L this quickly is a bit of a bold decision when they wouldn't even let Lana del Rey headline this year

Reading has 6 headline slots, so likely the smaller one (the fake sub).

Which is what Lana did this year

12 minutes ago, Acid_Haze said:

they have co-headliners now so 6 of them, Lana did headline. It's essentially 3 headliners and 3 smaller one/ would previously have been subs. Chappel would be the latter i imagine. It's essentially just a marketing thing.

1 hour ago, Chip Batch said:

A few there i'd be happy to see in the Glastonbury mix. Caribou, CMAT, Los Campesinos, Still House Plants, Waxahatchee. Nice to see TV on the Radio back

TV on the Radio are supporting Khruangbin at Gunnersbury Park in August.  Would've been up for going to that, but have just committed to Rewind Festival instead.  Fingers crossed for the farm but I cant see timings working out.

2 hours ago, northernangel said:

It depends what you're looking for in a lineup. This year is a pop festival with a tiny side of rock and electro.

As someone who listens to a bit of everything it seems to have all the sort of stuff I like