Victorious Festival 2025

48 minutes ago, Jack01825 said:

Another Year Over , Another to look forward too!

I know it wont happen but Fatboy Slim to close would be awesome! 

Not Sure who to Expect next year!

don’t think any festival would book the same headliner 2 years in a row.

This is very hard to predict early as Superstruct festivals normally make bookings across all festivals- once the line ups for truck , Y not etc start to trickle through, it will make predictions for victorious a lot easier.

Was discussing this on the way back - here's a few that could potentially appear...

Two Door Cinema Club

Bloc Party

The Hives

Elbow

Reytons

Afternoon Special Guests

Travis 

The Fratellis 

Frank Turner

Edited by EssexIndie

6 minutes ago, EssexIndie said:

Was discussing this on the way back - here's a few that could potentially appear...

Two Door Cinema Club

Bloc Party

The Hives

Elbow

Reytons

Travis 

The Fratellis 

I was wondering about Two Door Cinema Club again - they were great last time.

Would love Bloc Party back again too - their Crystal Palace gig in July was incredible. 

Otherwise would be good to see some of these, either for the first time or a welcome return visit:

Editors

Phoenix

Ed Harcourt

Passion Pit

Ra Ra Riot

Badly Drawn Boy 

Basement Jaxx (band rather than DJ set!)

Ben Folds

Billy Talent 

The Cribs

The Cat Empire

Feeder

Flaming Lips

Foster The People

Garbage 

Saint Etienne

And as headliner pipe dreams...

Blur

The Cure

Muse

Red Hot Chili Peppers 

I never really know what to guess for Victorious as its clearly a growing festival as Mumford and Biffy bookings show but at the same time booking headliners that Truck and YNot have is a little poor, looking at you Jamie T.

Hopefully we wil keep one big name not playing or likely to ever play the smaller Superstruct events. So, I could see us maybe getting one of The Chemical Brothers, Florence & The Machine, Pet Shop Boys and maybe at a bigger push Muse and if they want to dabble in an oversea bookings Kings of Leon? I would love them to take that jump and book a bigger level headliner then the small to medium festivals but the ticketprice would need to go up.

With the ticket prices I think they will struggle to book 2 or more big names, so the other 2 might be a little underwhelming. I did like the idea of a co-headline as it puts them at a  higher level then your Truck, Kendal, YNot etc headliner.

I think nostalga next year will be huge and Victorious does not mind booking older acts, so they may fill their  boots on them. Obviously, there will be some younger pop acts but don't know much about that scene.

You could name anyone for the rest of the bill but I will guess at;

Placebo (Castle Headliner)

James (Castle Hedadliner)

Keane (Castle Headliner or Main Sub)

Tom Grennan (Castle Headliner or Main Sub)

NOASIS

Black Honey

Scouting For Girls

Dead Pony

Kid Kapachi

Reytons

Coach Party

Lime Garden

Newdad

The K's

Teenage Fanclub

The House of Love

The Happy Mondays

The Proclaimers

Only The Poerts

Cast

Ash

Sleeper

Laurn Hibberd

Mark Morriss (Solo) or The Bluetonnes

Derno (Solo) unless Northern Uproar reform and then the full band.

2 minutes ago, Dales said:

I never really know what to guess for Victorious as its clearly a growing festival as Mumford and Biffy bookings show but at the same time booking headliners that Truck and YNot have is a little poor, looking at you Jamie T.

Hopefully we wil keep one big name not playing or likely to ever play the smaller Superstruct events. So, I could see us maybe getting one of The Chemical Brothers, Florence & The Machine, Pet Shop Boys and maybe at a bigger push Muse and if they want to dabble in an oversea bookings Kings of Leon? I would love them to take that jump and book a bigger level headliner then the small to medium festivals but the ticketprice would need to go up.

With the ticket prices I think they will struggle to book 2 or more big names, so the other 2 might be a little underwhelming. I did like the idea of a co-headline as it puts them at a  higher level then your Truck, Kendal, YNot etc headliner.

I think nostalga next year will be huge and Victorious does not mind booking older acts, so they may fill their  boots on them. Obviously, there will be some younger pop acts but don't know much about that scene.

You could name anyone for the rest of the bill but I will guess at;

Placebo (Castle Headliner)

James (Castle Hedadliner)

Keane (Castle Headliner or Main Sub)

Tom Grennan (Castle Headliner or Main Sub)

NOASIS

Black Honey

Scouting For Girls

Dead Pony

Kid Kapachi

Reytons

Coach Party

Lime Garden

Newdad

The K's

Teenage Fanclub

The House of Love

The Happy Mondays

The Proclaimers

Only The Poerts

Cast

Ash

Sleeper

Laurn Hibberd

Mark Morriss (Solo) or The Bluetonnes

Derno (Solo) unless Northern Uproar reform and then the full band.

Am I wrong in thinking Fatboy slim was a standalone headliner this year? 

i could definitely see them getting one big name and the other 2 are likely to be shared with Truck/Ynot.

Maybe Two door cinema club, Catfish or Wolf Alice are in with a shout. Florence would be an absolutely amazing booking for victorious though. 

1 minute ago, FestivalJamie said:

Am I wrong in thinking Fatboy slim was a standalone headliner this year? 

i could definitely see them getting one big name and the other 2 are likely to be shared with Truck/Ynot.

Maybe Two door cinema club, Catfish or Wolf Alice are in with a shout. Florence would be an absolutely amazing booking for victorious though. 

I thought they billed Fatboy/Snow Patrol as a co-headline.

I really think they need to try for Florence as in this day and age they should try for a female headliner and booking them would not be box ticking exercise.

I would love Wolf Alice but would struggle to place them, maybe Castle Headliner?

8 minutes ago, Dales said:

I thought they billed Fatboy/Snow Patrol as a co-headline.

I really think they need to try for Florence as in this day and age they should try for a female headliner and booking them would not be box ticking exercise.

I would love Wolf Alice but would struggle to place them, maybe Castle Headliner?

if wolf alice are booked as headliners for Truck/Ynot next year I could definitely see them taking the Pixies slot (Saturday night castle headliner).

The other name I would throw in there is Stereophonics (I have no clue if they are touring 2025), they were playing in 2022 but I think a return is possible.

would be happy with something like:

Main stage headliners:

Chase & Status or Rudimental (Fri)/ Florence & the machine (Sat) / Two door or Stereophonics (Sun)

Castle stage :

wolf Alice / Tom Grennan / Raye.

just throwing some names out there really - they tend to book predominantly UK artists so I don’t think we should throw anything too exotic into the mix 

Any of the following (in any capacity) would be great next year:

Bloc Party

Franz Ferdinand

Wolf Alice

Bombay Bicycle Club

Manic Street Preachers

Stereophonics

As said above, would love someone like Florence / The Chemical Brothers or KoL / The Strokes if they do decide to go international.

• Like 1

Whoever it maybe, I hope they have some fun with announcements this/next year. 

if they drop clues leading up to the reveals, get everyone talking about the clues, for a few weeks.

i find they drop the announcement then it goes quiet until the next announcement x

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, kelstar said:

Whoever it maybe, I hope they have some fun with announcements this/next year. 

if they drop clues leading up to the reveals, get everyone talking about the clues, for a few weeks.

i find they drop the announcement then it goes quiet until the next announcement x

They could certainly do more to build excitement and generate interest.

2 hours ago, scatteredscreens said:

way too big 

See I would be inclined to agree, but!

* The Cure are big on "fair" pricing - Victorious is one of the most accessible in terms of cost on tickets
* They've had "big" acts before - Mumford have played Glasto and Victorious, Elbow have headlined Glasto and Victorious and Prodigy (granted a chunky gap on that one).

* The Cure played Bestival - 50k capacity, Victorious is 80k per day
* Robert Smith lives just 20 miles away

Some of my favourites should be due new music next year (based on a 3-4 yearly album cycle) - Muse, Foals & Wolf Alice so always got my fingers crossed for at least one of them to show up. 

Some guesses (and wishes) are

Jade Bird

Everything Everything

The Last Dinner Party

Lime Garden

Pulp

Hundred Reasons

Hot Wax

English Teacher

Divorce

Manics have new music out very soon so possibly them again? 

2 hours ago, eatingglitter said:

See I would be inclined to agree, but!

* The Cure are big on "fair" pricing - Victorious is one of the most accessible in terms of cost on tickets
* They've had "big" acts before - Mumford have played Glasto and Victorious, Elbow have headlined Glasto and Victorious and Prodigy (granted a chunky gap on that one).

* The Cure played Bestival - 50k capacity, Victorious is 80k per day
* Robert Smith lives just 20 miles away

Would love to see The Cure!

Just completed the survey which arrived by email.

For headliners I went for Muse, Kings of Leon and The Killers (maybe a bit ambitious but aiming high!)

For others I went for Blondie, The Human League and The Last Dinner Party (two for us oldies and one more contemporary)

Some good suggestions in the earlier posts as well.

6 hours ago, Quiksylver said:

Would love to see The Cure!

Saw The Cure on their most recent tour. They tend to play quite long sets and not necessarily play the “hits” so not convinced it would work in a Festival setting (personally I’d love them though)