Victorious Festival 2025

32 minutes ago, Dales said:

Yeah, it would be nice to have a few indoor shows. I was away when they played the Hammersmith shows.

i skipped it hoping to see them outdoors (missed finsbury) but then nothing else has been announced. will travel for them now, getting worried

1 hour ago, Dales said:

They would still be a big draw for me if they play anywhere in the South. Only ever saw them twice at the recent Finsbury Park show and back in the depths of time in 1995 at Roundhay Park in Leeds. They have always been one of those bands that play London when I am away, busy etc and so hope to at least get one more gig in before they disappear again.

I think you might be right about Glastonbury and if your thoughts are correct thats going to be a huge disappointment to those who think its a matter of when and not if.

I did think so and that guy the other days with info, not that I would completely believe it but I do fund choosing to play Glastonbury 3 years later after reuniting odd. 2023 or 24 was an option.

2 hours ago, Dg_vic said:

Pulp have to do glasto one last time. It is destiny (and Jarvis is always there). 

sub below a strong newcomer (such as O Rod) would be an ideal way to go out (or headline other). 

I don't think they need it. For them I guess, they've headlined everything else since the reunion, why take a sub slot that doesn't pay well on a tour that isn't something that's going to keep on going for ages. They've got a headline set already that is one of the most famous and recognised one's. I think alongside two huge options they could headline but I honestly think Glastonbury would have offered that. I mean they could have been asked this year to fill in for the Sunday and people would have jumped for joy.

There has only ever been 2 American headliners at victorious (flaming lips, seasick Steve, both a decade ago and a long time in the history of victorious). 

I just don’t think KOL, the killers of anyone of that ilk will play the festival (maybe because neither party want it to happen). 

On 8/27/2024 at 11:06 AM, FestivalJamie said:

don’t think any festival would book the same headliner 2 years in a row.

This is very hard to predict early as Superstruct festivals normally make bookings across all festivals- once the line ups for truck , Y not etc start to trickle through, it will make predictions for victorious a lot easier.

Unless you are the 1975 and reading/Leeds festival 😂

4 hours ago, gfa said:

Mumford are defo a little smaller, i remember they did an APE day which didn't sell out as their only uk show pre covid i think it was

KOL would be big but possible i reckon. the rest of that day would definitely suffer

KOL did Boardmasters though and I’d say that’s a smaller festival than Victorious. It’s also the fact that not many other festivals would have them headline anymore. 

On 9/14/2024 at 1:16 PM, foolee said:

KOL did Boardmasters though and I’d say that’s a smaller festival than Victorious. It’s also the fact that not many other festivals would have them headline anymore. 

Boardmaster slightly smaller in capacity, but much bigger in terms of headline bookings and ticket prices. 

victorious are never getting the headliners the likes of Lorde, Liam Gallagher or Stormzy as they do not pay the sort of money required to book that level of headliner. 

KOL play where the money takes (do I don’t think it’s happening), the killers the same. 

Victorious are a mid-priced festival and therefore attract mid-priced headliners (including those on the way down, Mumford, biffy). It’s why I have my doubts Pulp will ever play as Victorious unlikely to afford them, as much as I would love it. 

3 hours ago, Dg_vic said:

Boardmaster slightly smaller in capacity, but much bigger in terms of headline bookings and ticket prices. 

victorious are never getting the headliners the likes of Lorde, Liam Gallagher or Stormzy as they do not pay the sort of money required to book that level of headliner. 

KOL play where the money takes (do I don’t think it’s happening), the killers the same. 

Victorious are a mid-priced festival and therefore attract mid-priced headliners (including those on the way down, Mumford, biffy). It’s why I have my doubts Pulp will ever play as Victorious unlikely to afford them, as much as I would love it. 

If Neighbourhood can afford them, victorious can too.  

On 9/14/2024 at 1:16 PM, foolee said:

Boardmasters books much bigger acts than Victorious in general post covid