Victorious Festival 2025

1 hour ago, eatingglitter said:

I think the only one I'd be like "ooooh" from that is Teddy Swims. It feels very IoW tbh.

ALSO! I have more proof that I reckon we could get The Cure one day. 

They are releasing a new album and announced it with a poster in The Railway pub in Crawley where they played their first ever gig. I used to go out with someone from Crawley and we spent a lot of time in that pub, and it is a very bog standard, go and play pool, used to pay £2.50 for a double vodka lemonade back-in-the-day, type spot. 

https://www.nme.com/news/music/the-cure-album-poster-appears-in-crawley-pub-where-they-played-their-first-gig-3793696

How does this suggest they would play victorious? because crawley is fairly nearby?

First single is out thursday so reckon dates will rule them out soon. They are pretty big and don't seem to be the kind of older act where victorious seem throw their money at imo

Edited by gfa

6 minutes ago, gfa said:

How does this suggest they would play victorious? because crawley is fairly nearby?

First single is out thursday so reckon dates will rule them out soon. They are pretty big and don't seem to be the kind of older act where victorious seem throw their money at imo

It's a fair point and you're probably right. Robert lives in Bognor, and they are still pretty good at "cheaper" accessible events.  But a new album does suggest their stock will increase somewhat again. 

2 hours ago, eatingglitter said:

It's a fair point and you're probably right. Robert lives in Bognor, and they are still pretty good at "cheaper" accessible events.  But a new album does suggest their stock will increase somewhat again. 

Their last uk festival show was glasto (albeit as a smaller headliner)

Victorious would be a big old step down!