All Points East 2025

gfa

To be fair, leading tip for most arena venues - though I can only vouch for Leeds - is just get the cheapest seated ticket possible.

Then, ensure you get in pretty early and head to the front desk, and ask if you can swap your seat. They nearly always have something in the first tier, providing there's no more than two of you - usually holds either reserved from those who have season ticket hospitality, label reservations or access spaces - and are generally amenable about passing them on.

Only shows this doesn't usually work for is those that were instant sell-outs. But I've got some cracking seats at others over the years there.

3 hours ago, scatteredscreens said:

Nick has had to scale back his arena tour due to lack of sales. My nosebleed seat has been shifted forward because they're curtaining off the back rows. Absolutely no chance he would do BST.

Nicks not as big as people think he is on here. The idea people get of him headlining Glastonbury one day is mad. 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

Oh, definitely not. But a man can dream.

There is no many factors over acts selling tickets as well. The venues that their fans want to go to as well being one of them. He's probably got one of the most underattended sub Pyramid sets I've seen as well.

Nick Cave just strikes me purely in the ball park of marmite, you like or you just don't. There is no middle ground. He is definitely bigger outside of England. I think out of the headliners mentioned for next year, Stevie Wonder is possibly the only option where a crowd I feel might turn up for him before the headliner.