Green Man 2025

Our group of 4 will hopefully be in... except that 3 of the 4 of us are abroad on ticket day!  Argh!!

I wonder what the limit will be on number of tickets this year?

I'd like to see PJ Harvey headline but I'm also quite happy to let GM go with what they think best because they usually do a great job!!

I'm defo in! Great start folks, PJ and TV on the Radio would be lovely. Waxahatchee and Les Savy Fav, Melts for a bit of Irish interest but totally trust the lineup. Such a relief to be able to say that about a festival this far out! 

Edited by Stillill42

After an amazing first year there I will definitely trust the process and look forward to what's thrown at us next year but will keep my fingers crossed that Los Campesinos poke in. After seeing so much Melin Melyn merch hope they play too so I can see what the fuss is about!

Edited by bandsrcool

I was gutted Bill Ryder-Jones wasn't there this year as I'd seen him live shortly before the line up announcement and he was absolutely brilliant - and new album is great as well. Seems to have love for GM and is seemingly good mates with Gruff Rhys - so if he's still touring next year I'd be amazed if he didn't show up.

Our youngest will only be 7 months next year so think we'll leave it until 2026. Watch out for Christine and the Queens headlining, just to piss my wife off (we didn't go in 23 and she's also big fan of First Aid Kit and Self Esteem 🤦‍♂️).

Public Service Broadcasting were a brilliant late edition in 2022 and got a new album coming out and tour, so I'd fully expect them to be on the radar. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...