Green Man 2025

14 minutes ago, pedrogooch said:

I was way off! Never even heard of Ticketsellers. Assume it's software built to handle demand? Fingers crossed its easy on Friday anyway.

They do a few festivals and a bunch of other live event things. They're not huge so it'll be interesting to see as this is probably going to be the most concentrated demand they've handled yet for anything.

As others have said, I'm glad it's not Dice - who I think are awkward to use even though they're genuinely independent. I'd privately speculated on Skiddle, who are very up-front with displaying what's ticket and what's fees, and cover quite a lot of festivals. 

And FYI it's Saturday, not Friday.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GrumpyRaver said:

Trying for tickets for first time this year… can anyone help with some advice on whether the car park is worth the extra money, compared with Park and Ride? Is P&R a pain in the arse?

I've done park and ride the last couple of years - I think its actually better - you miss the traffic leaving the car park on the last day

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, GrumpyRaver said:

Trying for tickets for first time this year… can anyone help with some advice on whether the car park is worth the extra money, compared with Park and Ride? Is P&R a pain in the arse?

Its worth it if you are doing settlers; but probably not if just camping for the festival itself.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, AtomsForPizza said:

Ticket Sellers - let's hope their servers are as good as their name is unimaginative! 

Do you have to register with them to see the festival? I've just looked on there and it's not even listed.🤷‍♂️

4 minutes ago, SweepingTheNation said:

It won't be until tickets go on sale. But pre-registering with them might make things quicker: https://www.greenman.net/news/gm25-ticket-release/

Ahh thanks for that, I don't know why I couldn't find that page. One would imagine it would be under tickets on the website...🤦‍♂️