Green Man 2025

1 minute ago, Fearless_Fish said:

Is that an official re-sale, or people selling their tickets? I've bagged two, but if I get Glastonbury tickets it's likely I'll be looking to flog mine.

Just people selling them on Fanticks. Was loads available in the few weeks before. And mostly face value minus the fees.

2 minutes ago, monday said:

Hopefully a re-sale ticket will be as easy to pick up next year as it was this year.

I checked out of interest about a week before this year's festival and there were quite a few going on Fanticks. Basically if you want to go you should almost certainly be able to get a ticket 

Just now, jimbo_l said:

Not sure it's about hitting - I had two windows open, one refreshing, one just letting the countdown do its thing. Both went straight in. Appreciate we've been lucky, but the overall stability of the platform does seem to be improved

Same, both just displayed Sold Out as soon as I saw the Ticket page. As mentioned, not too upset by it, there are always people looking to sell their tickets come August.

Genuinely gutted for those who have missed out, but it's mad how folk are blaming the process. Someone saying 'sort your site out', when the the site working so well is literally the reason she missed out.

Reckon they need to reduce the max tickets per purchase cap for next year, mind...

• Like 4

1 minute ago, CANTON93 said:

If you didn't get a ticket don't worry as it's honesty very very easy to get a ticket in the weeks running up to the festival.

That's true for adults but not so much for kids tickets. Need exactly the right combo being sold. and if you want infant ones obviously they never go on resale (as they're free)

I saw 'sold out' for settlement and weekend within 10 secs of 10:00 (had the radio on and heard the pips!). 

I had my a couple of browsers open on my PC and one each on phone and ipad.  The browsers were opened at about 08:20.  

Surely this does not sound right?

Feeling extra low as we had to sell our settlement tickets this year due to my wife breaking her ankle. Bugger!

Edited by From the Woods

Just now, From the Woods said:

I'm a 'sold out' for settlement and weekend within 10 secs of 10:00 (had the radio on and heard the pips!). 

I had my a couple of browsers open on my PC and one each on phone and ipad.  The browsers were opened at about 08:20.  

Feeling extra low as we had to sell our settlement tickets this year due to my wife breaking her ankle. Bugger!

I might not reasonably be able to do settlement that I've apparently bought- if ticketsellers can't amend will try and get normal weekend on resale and sell the settlement so watch this space haha!

9 minutes ago, From the Woods said:

I saw 'sold out' for settlement and weekend within 10 secs of 10:00 (had the radio on and heard the pips!). 

2 settlement tix inmy basket ,do you want me to get them?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bandsrcool said:

I might not reasonably be able to do settlement that I've apparently bought- if ticketsellers can't amend will try and get normal weekend on resale and sell the settlement so watch this space haha!

Yes I plan to attempt resale - fairly familiar with how there were a few around having done the selling process for GM24.  With GM now being a guaranteed sell out each year I fear touts may be operating.

1 minute ago, From the Woods said:

Yes I plan to attempt resale - fairly familiar with how there were a few around having done the selling process for GM24.  With GM now being a guaranteed sell out each year I fear touts may be operating.

can get them now!!