Green Man 2025

Confirmation email arrived. Bit weird it comes from seller ‘Robot’! 
I wonder if the issues this year were due to people buying large numbers of tickets (20 seems too many) across different sections, leading tickets being held but not paid for, for too long. I’m not sure it can be touts or bots as they can’t be sold easily for profit which doesn’t make them that attractive. 🤷‍♂️

Yeah I just got some that I needed for a friend (no infants though so will cross that bridge when we come to it). Got a nice green confirmation message this time but got a red error message on my actual ticket purchase earlier. Money taken both times... 

1 minute ago, Mambonumberfive said:

I wonder if the issues this year were due to people buying large numbers of tickets (20 seems too many) across different sections, leading tickets being held but not paid for, for too long. I’m not sure it can be touts or bots as they can’t be sold easily for profit which doesn’t make them that attractive. 🤷‍♂️

You could only buy 6 Adult tickets though. Add in a couple of parking/campervan tickets and a few kids across the 6 adults and it soon adds up.

10 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

You could only buy 6 Adult tickets though. Add in a couple of parking/campervan tickets and a few kids across the 6 adults and it soon adds up.

Yes I agree. I wonder if some sort of staged / tiered release would work with limited group / family tickets being released first on plans to enable the ticketing system to cope and then single or pairs of tickets sold later.

19 minutes ago, Mambonumberfive said:

I've used Tickersellers to buy for two other festivals this year and yes from 'robot' is how their email appear.

Edited by From the Woods

15 minutes ago, From the Woods said:

I did keep refreshing and got one adult settlers, another dozen refreshes and option of two adults came up and I got carparking too!  Thank you all for your support. Without this forum's encouragement I would have given up. 

Great news.🙂 It pays to be persistent with these sales.

Edited by MilkyJoe

2 minutes ago, Mambonumberfive said:

Yes I agree. I wonder if some sort of staged / tiered release would work with limited group / family tickets being released first on plans to enable the ticketing system to cope and then single or pairs of tickets sold later.

I don't think there was an issue with the ticketing system to be honest and It seemed to work well. A friend just sent me this: "25k tickets on sale with an average of say 4 tickets per customer means that the entire allocation will be more or less gone to the first 6000 people to get through".  

When you look at it like that it's always going to be a very quick sale taking into account that as soon as you add the tickets to your basket it holds them for you.

30 minutes ago, DORAYME said:

Managed to get tickets, robot email arrived,  but these aren't showing in the ticket seller account.  Can anyone see their order within the ticketseller account?  

I also can't see my order within my ticket seller account, but like yourself have had a confirmation email so I wouldn't worry about this, I imagine its the same for everyone. 

Managed to get tickets this morning, will be my first Green Man! really looking forward to it, unfortunately was unable to get a camper van pass, what's the likelihood I will be able to get one via a resale latter on or Is it very unlikely? 

• Like 1

Should I be worried? I made two orders and£800 has left my account. I haven’t had an email confirmation yet so I don’t even know what I’ve actually ordered I was too caught up in the panic of it all. I know a green message popped up

both times and one did have red typing in it but that one took the big money so I must’ve bought at least two. Has anyone else not received an email?

13 minutes ago, angelin said:

Should I be worried? I made two orders and£800 has left my account. I haven’t had an email confirmation yet so I don’t even know what I’ve actually ordered I was too caught up in the panic of it all. I know a green message popped up

both times and one did have red typing in it but that one took the big money so I must’ve bought at least two. Has anyone else not received an email?

If the money has left your account I wouldn't be too worried just yet. Have you checked your spam/junk folder? sometimes it's easy to forget that mails sometimes get diverted there.

12 minutes ago, angelin said:

Did you get a confirmation/booking complete message on screen? I'd suggest checking your orders in your ticketsellers account but mine's not showing up yet. If the payment's showing in your card/bank account it might be worth checking with your provider whether it's gone through or is just pending 

43 minutes ago, angelin said:

Also make sure the email address you used to create your TicketSeller account didn’t have any typos. I don’t think there’s any validation and the account username could be cached in your browser. Something similar happened to me in Ticketline a few years ago.