Tramlines 2025

1 hour ago, OwlsMarathon said:

Any early rumours for Tramlines 2025? Who would you all like to see?

My ideal headliner would be Gerry Cinnamon.  After seeing Blossoms recently think they are ready to step up to Headliner level - certainly a step up from Paulo Nutini and Jamie T this year. 

Would like to see Wolf Alice on the bill and also Fontaines DC but think their stock will be too high for Tramlines.

On the undercard would like to see Red Rum Club, The K's, Inhaler, Shed Seven and Ocean Colour Scene a the Heritage acts, Royston Club and Rianne Downey.

Maybe someone like Rick Astley or Girls Aloud for the Sunday Headliners, although at a wedding that day so hopefully a bad line up 😁 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 9/3/2024 at 1:53 PM, Hirstys 12th Pint said:

My ideal headliner would be Gerry Cinnamon.  After seeing Blossoms recently think they are ready to step up to Headliner level - certainly a step up from Paulo Nutini and Jamie T this year. 

Would like to see Wolf Alice on the bill and also Fontaines DC but think their stock will be too high for Tramlines.

On the undercard would like to see Red Rum Club, The K's, Inhaler, Shed Seven and Ocean Colour Scene a the Heritage acts, Royston Club and Rianne Downey.

Maybe someone like Rick Astley or Girls Aloud for the Sunday Headliners, although at a wedding that day so hopefully a bad line up 😁 

agree on Blossoms - they've already headlined Truck, Y Not and Kendal Calling, and after Wythenshawe Park the other week I absolutely think they should bring Gary to Tramlines - would also be very happy with many of the other names you mentioned. I'd personally love for CMAT to make an appearance too, probably not headliner but she could absolutely get a decently high slot.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Joy91 said:

I'd love to see Inspiral Carpets too, along with a mix of the newer acts like Inhaler would make for a fantastic lineup.

They were fantastic at Lytham, would make a great festival act. Inhaler would be great too - wouldn’t be surprised to see Catfish

16 hours ago, WRhodes493 said:

agree on Blossoms - they've already headlined Truck, Y Not and Kendal Calling, and after Wythenshawe Park the other week I absolutely think they should bring Gary to Tramlines - would also be very happy with many of the other names you mentioned. I'd personally love for CMAT to make an appearance too, probably not headliner but she could absolutely get a decently high slot.

Definitely get Gary on stage.  The Wythenshawe gig was fantastic. 

2 hours ago, OwlsMarathon said:

Great choices, I put Pretenders on the survey form Tramlines sent out. 

They did Kite with Suede in 23, so definitely a possibility for this size of festival, and touring this autumn.