2025 - 20th Anniversary

chickenfire

Just bought tickets to Kendal Calling for the first time and noticed there wasn't a 2025 thread so might as well start it!

As it's the 20th anniversary I'm hoping for a decent line up but it's always looked good enough for me to gamble on going.

Any early predictions? 
I'll guess Fontaines DC

20 years since a thousand people kicked off Kendal Calling in a tiny park in the middle of town. It’s come a long way from that weekend.😊

Probably Kasabian for one of the headliners.

oh and Lancashire Hotpots will be there!😁

We got ourselves tickets too, we did Y Not this year as the lineup just about shaded it (Snow Patrol and Noel vs Noel only out of the headliners we liked, plus a few others), and it was fun but Kendal is better. Every faith they'll pull out a good lineup for the anniversary.

I saw in the Kendal Facebook group that there was a mural on site this year around the fences that acted as a sort of Kendal timeline, and they had a picture of Courteeners next to the 2025 bit so that's a fair prediction!

I also hope Snow Patrol, they were amazing at Y Not and wouldn't complain at seeing them again.