Ticket Day Date Prediction

Kaboom Boxer

Ticket Day Prediction  

162 members have voted

1. 1. What day do you predict tickets for G2025 will go on sale?

• Sunday 6th October
    • Sunday 13th October
    • Sunday 20th October
    • Sunday 27th October
    • Sunday 3rd November
    • Sunday 10th November
    • Sunday 17th November
    • Sunday 24th November
    • Sunday 30th November
    • Other

7 minutes ago, Stokesy10 said:

This is torture!

Surely it's 10th Nov?

I don't think it will be the 10th as that is Remembrance Sunday. More likely the 14th for coaches and the 17th for general sale. *Disclaimer - I have no inside information and the above is purely a guess going on previous years.

Was at a wedding in Pennard yesterday so made a pilgrimage this morning before heading home. Have asked the Glasto Gods to look kindly on all efesters. It was raining when I arrived and sunny by the time I left which I have taken to be a good sign for us all. 

IMG20241001105758.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Well maybe that break has come at the right time and I’ll be refreshed and do it again … at the moment I’m thinking no . 

Thats why I’m not doing this year either, think 6 or 7 in a row was enough for me and the few year break is exactly what I need before deciding whether to go back after the fallow.

IOW this past year, Werchter next and then in 2026 who knows.  Nice to have the change and excitement again

3 minutes ago, Talcroft said:

Was at a wedding in Pennard yesterday so made a pilgrimage this morning before heading home. Have asked the Glasto Gods to look kindly on all efesters. It was raining when I arrived and sunny by the time I left which I have taken to be a good sign for us all. 

IMG20241001105758.jpg

Looks like a shot from the skate park ? 

29 minutes ago, sisco said:

Thats why I’m not doing this year either, think 6 or 7 in a row was enough for me and the few year break is exactly what I need before deciding whether to go back after the fallow.

IOW this past year, Werchter next and then in 2026 who knows.  Nice to have the change and excitement again

I don't mean this in a negative way, but I feel that if you're still here talking about Glastonbury in October, you're not quite done with it and if you don't go in 2025 you'll have massive fomo (until you get to Werchter at least!) 

1 hour ago, stuie said:

I don't mean this in a negative way, but I feel that if you're still here talking about Glastonbury in October, you're not quite done with it and if you don't go in 2025 you'll have massive fomo (until you get to Werchter at least!) 

I use this (and Reddit and Discord) all the time tbf.  I’m more looking at Glasto prediction to see what the crossover would be.  I do frequent the overseas festival pages more than I ever have tbf. 

Last year I 100% had the fear but didn’t bother me as I had such a good time at IOW.  It made me realise there’s much more out there and I’m more excited to try something new again.  Glastonbury I’ve done so so much it’s just time for that different thing that gets me excited again. 

6 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

I’m thinking similar …. Don’t think I’ll top last year and might be time to shift my focus in life 

You know how old we are and despite the age it’s an incredibly difficult decision not to go for tickets. It’s totally unlike any other festival or event. Been part our life for decades. Every year for the past five festivals it’s been , this will probably be our last, but it never is. Every year still gives us the same buzz as the first one all those years ago.
  I’d say never say never😉😊

• Like 2

I have been going every year since 2010 and got there some how (Winning tickets, semi random person being "in" on ticket day etc)

Next years sale will be the first time I am "Oh well if I dont get them we can go somewhere else" 

I will still be trying like mad.

Combination of age (Now 51) and the last few we have had the same gang and had perfect Glastonbury's that I get the feeling we have done it and a new adventure somewhere else would be great.

A large amount of our fun is sitting by the tent in the morning and night and also just chilling in various places after we have all had our separate moments. Stuff we can get anywhere. Not to mention Wednesday night. 

See how I feel post first tickets sales 🤣

Edited by faymondo

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

You know how old we are and despite the age it’s an incredibly difficult decision not to go for tickets. It’s totally unlike any other festival or event. Been part our life for decades. Every year for the past five festivals it’s been , this will probably be our last, but it never is. Every year still gives us the same buzz as the first one all those years ago.
  I’d say never say never😉😊

On the afternoon of the Monday after this year, chilling and feeling somewhat broken, talking to a few old crew mates, I said “I’m getting too old for this, I may have to retire”. Hank the original bin painter asked my age. 60 I replied, he came back with “I’m 76, your not allowed to retire yet”

Guess that’s me told

Edited by Skip997
  • Upvote 1