Ticket Day Date Prediction

Kaboom Boxer

Ticket Day Prediction  

204 members have voted

1. 1. What day do you predict tickets for G2025 will go on sale?

• Sunday 6th October
    • Sunday 13th October
    • Sunday 20th October
    • Sunday 27th October
    • Sunday 3rd November
    • Sunday 10th November
    • Sunday 17th November
    • Sunday 24th November
    • Sunday 30th November
    • Other

3 minutes ago, brettredmayne said:

Coach prices are a complete disgrace , £140 from Newcastle.  Could do it in a car with more people for less than that return 

or even train fares will be better right?

so how much did it go up? £20 overall? Its gonna hit £400 flat after the booking fee when they come back from fallow. 

zero worthy view info i see

Edited by Suprefan

1 minute ago, Suprefan said:

so how much did it go up? £20 overall? Its gonna hit £400 flat after the booking fee when they come back from fallow. 

£18.50.  I was honestly expecting it to be £395 so I'm pleasantly surprised.

6 minutes ago, brettredmayne said:

Coach prices are a complete disgrace , £140 from Newcastle.  Could do it in a car with more people for less than that return 

Varies a lot by location. I think £66 from here is pretty decent, it's certainly substantially cheaper than National Express charged this year.

Pretty sure that the big variance is down to the prices being directly related to whatever the local coach company quotes them.

5 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

or even train fares will be better right?

zero worthy view info i see

Coach prices are meant to be green travel but it's really a money making scheme 

• Upvote 1

Every year, I drift further away from "It's Glasto, just go!" and closer to "Yeah the lineup matters"

The price for the pair of us for the week is pushing towards £1500-ish now, all things considered.

Can do a week away somewhere hot, all inclusive, with a gig, for less.

8 minutes ago, incident said:

Varies a lot by location. I think £66 from here is pretty decent, it's certainly substantially cheaper than National Express charged this year.

Pretty sure that the big variance is down to the prices being directly related to whatever the local coach company quotes them.

Yeah, £60 from Brum, cost me nearly £20 more than that this year with NE (although I can't fault NE for the service provided).

5 minutes ago, brettredmayne said:

Coach prices are meant to be green travel but it's really a money making scheme 

Well duh in both regards.

I mean for me I think Im going to just train this time both ways if I get a ticket. I coached from Bath last time and then train back to London. I was stuck doing that due to the  international will call thing. Gonna have them mail that thing to a mates flat, cause in 22 the will call line was horrendus. Unless it got cut down this past year and it was manageable. In 17 there was zero will call line so i figured thats how it went for everyone. Lesson learned.

45 minutes ago, Spindles said:

This year's ticket was absolutely phenomenal value in my opinion.  Considering many thought the lineup was a bit weak compared to usual I managed to find excellent gigs back to back all weekend.  There was literally never a minute where I wasn't spoiled for choice.

Really? Good for you but for me there were big holes all over my clash finder in 2024.

Edited by Justcalledtosay

Given what I’ve paid for individual gigs over the past few years the cost of Glastonbury is still incredible value. That’s why it’s massively oversubscribed year after year. November will bring the usual bun fight for the precious tickets. Best of luck to everyone on here. 

23 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Given what I’ve paid for individual gigs over the past few years the cost of Glastonbury is still incredible value. That’s why it’s massively oversubscribed year after year. November will bring the usual bun fight for the precious tickets. Best of luck to everyone on here. 

Yep. Me & Mrs 4AM have bought tix for 5 low-middle tier gigs in the last 2 months, which came to around £450. I see at least 10-12 acts at G every year, usually more snd almost always including a headliner. Great value IMO.

• Upvote 1