Ticket Day Date Prediction

Kaboom Boxer

Ticket Day Prediction  

172 members have voted

1. 1. What day do you predict tickets for G2025 will go on sale?

• Sunday 6th October
    • Sunday 13th October
    • Sunday 20th October
    • Sunday 27th October
    • Sunday 3rd November
    • Sunday 10th November
    • Sunday 17th November
    • Sunday 24th November
    • Sunday 30th November
    • Other

2 hours ago, Quark said:

My brother in law who introduced me to Glastonbury and went religiously has moved to taking breaks and going more intermittently, and it's definitely reignited his enjoyment of it.  

FWIW I think that when it becomes such a big thing in anyone's calendar and is the focal point for the year, it makes it much harder (a) when you miss out (not to highlight the year you missed out on tix or anything...😉) and (b) as it puts pressure on you to wring as much joy out of it as possible otherwise you feel like it's wasted opportunity.  Maybe one of the only things you can come away from with massive FOMO despite having been there!

Layer in the physical effort, comedowns for various chemical and/or emotional reasons, and it can all get a bit much!

Someone I know who's been going since 1997 has started doing this the last decade or so, he tends to do one on one off, rinse and repeat,  throw in a fallow year in-between it all it means he still keeps the interest going without just religiously going every year. 

He was actually suggesting to me that I try doing the same when I met up with him at this years festival.

Edited by gooner1990