Radiohead 2025?

Longdrop Bum Grapes

I think it could go either way. I wouldn't be shocked to see them being active next year in some capacity, probably not an album but a small run of dates. But on the other hand if I had to put a bet down 2026 does seem more likely. Either way I don't see them being at the festival anytime soon. 

2 hours ago, Suprefan said:

last tour was 2018. Last uk dates in 2017. So 8 - 9 years is no time? Ok

8-9 years would be fine for a willing huge act e.g. AM but for Radiohead a much smaller draw.. not so much i think

4 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Also not so sure re. any tour they do selling out like the Oasis tour did.  The last Glasgow gig they played (TRNSMT) was half empty.

It's hard to gauge demand as the 2016/2017 UK tour was quite sporadic, 3 nights at the Roundhouse which obviously went instantly and two nights at Manchester Arena (again sold out instantly) which turned into Old Trafford Cricket Ground due to the attack which I don't think sold out in the end. And then TRNSMT as you mention.

They could comfortably sell out arenas next time they're around I'm sure.

3 hours ago, Suprefan said:

they dont need the money lol

oh silly me! I didn’t realise Taylor Swift and the Gallaghers were broke. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Don't see them touring again in the near future anyway.  Think people are reading too much into it.  For starters Colin will be on the road with the Bad Seeds through until next summer.

Saw Colin with Nick Cave earlier in the summer and he was most certainly in the room with Nick Cave...