Social Media Marketing

Musiliat

I'm Musiliat, a postgraduate student at Cardiff Metropolitan University. I'm conducting a study on the impact of social media marketing on brand loyalty and audience engagement at UK music festivals. As a festival attendee, your insights are valuable to this research.

I'd like to invite you to participate in a 20-30 minute one-on-one interview to share your experiences and thoughts on social media marketing in the context of music festivals. Your participation is voluntary, and all information shared will be kept confidential.

If interested, please DM me or reply here and I'll be happy to answer any questions and provide further details.

Thank you for considering this invitation. Your participation will contribute to advancing our understanding of social media marketing in the music festival industry.

Best regards,
Musiliat.

Edited by MilkyJoe
Personal information removed as per community guidelines.

• MilkyJoe changed the title to Social Media Marketing