Lytham Festival 2025

Steve G

I know it's early but I read an article that they want the biggest artists playing here so I did an early predictions on the 2024 page so I thought I'd create a new one instead. I'll try mix it up and do a semi realistic 5 headliners. 

The Cure, Adam Ant, Gary Numan 

Girls Aloud, Sugababes, Ella Henderson 

Stormzy, Aich, Dizzie Rascal 

Biffy Clyro, Jack White, Feeder, Boston Manor 

Katy Perry, ( I've no idea who can support her)

Edited by Steve G

22 hours ago, Steve G said:

I know it's early but I read an article that they want the biggest artists playing here so I did an early predictions on the 2024 page so I thought I'd create a new one instead. I'll try mix it up and do a semi realistic 5 headliners. 

I'll change Katy Perry to Becky Hill

On 9/15/2024 at 12:03 AM, Steve G said:

Katy Perry, ( I've no idea who can support her)

Not sure about semi-realistic! 😂

Biffy probably most realistic. Imagine Snow Patrol might pop up one day. 

1 hour ago, tomlc said:

Not sure about semi-realistic! 😂

Biffy probably most realistic. Imagine Snow Patrol might pop up one day. 

I've gone with Becky Hill replacing Katy Perry now as I think Katy Perry will probably do an arena tour some point next year and Becky Hill will be coming of an arena run in the next few weeks. 

Could definitely see a band like The Cure playing as Lytham likes to book older acts. 

Only one I wasn't sure about is Stormzy as he probably doesn't fit the festival. I originally had James Arthur in my first predictions. 

Snow Patrol not a bad shout but I think they've played a few times now so went with Biffy for The Rock Band as i know they're in Europe next year and could see them doing this and Latitude. 

Edited by Steve G

27 minutes ago, Steve G said:

She might be smaller in terms of albums but she's more current and only getting bigger. Carries on and she'll probably be headlining Glastonbury in 3 years or so. 

Dear god

She's been rising slowly but for about 10 years but will cap out eventually

12 minutes ago, Sparticus said:

Any word on when the announcement is?

Biffy would be great, with the streets or bloc party as support, similar to courteeners/kooks this year

Florence, Keane, killers (probably too big) or kings of Leon.

Any of them would be a good shout. Yeah think Killers would be pushing it but could see any of them bands you mentioned fitting in. Had Paul Heaton + Jacqui Abbots in my head as well. 

Would Jack White headline or is he a support these days? 

Edited by Steve G

51 minutes ago, northernangel said:

Not sure Biffy are a Latitude headliner. I think doing Latitude for them would be accepting less than headliner status. Lytham have got big acts because of its remoteness and Scarbroough but IOW have still pulled in Green Day and other big headliners recently.

Latitude can attract some big artists and has done over the years. Can definitely see Biffy Headlining Latitude at some point. Maybe not next year.