Other Stage Headliner / Pyramid Sub Headliners

Ben7amin_

1 minute ago, foolee said:

Yungblud, Charli XCX, Chase & Status, Jack White, Chappell Roan or Sabrina Carpenter & Nick Cave as your subs/other stage headliners. Good mix and balance there. 

I have a feeling they will book Yungblud, C&S and Biffy Clyro as subs.

Charli XCX, Jack White and Nick Cave as Other headliners. Biffy and Jack could switch.

Jack White is the one I'm most confident about there.

49 minutes ago, TheBoz said:

Would have thought of Yungblud as more of an R&L act these days

I think Emily would’ve seen what he did with Bludfest and ticket prices and see him as having the same/similar views as the festival. I don’t think he’d suit R&L crowd these days tbh. 

1 hour ago, northernangel said:

I have a feeling they will book Yungblud, C&S and Biffy Clyro as subs.

Charli XCX, Jack White and Nick Cave as Other headliners. Biffy and Jack could switch.

Jack White is the one I'm most confident about there.

I’d take that but I’d be shocked if we didn’t see Chappell or Sabrina or are you thinking they’ll be 3rd down? 

25 minutes ago, foolee said:

I’d take that but I’d be shocked if we didn’t see Chappell or Sabrina or are you thinking they’ll be 3rd down? 

I wasn't thinking about them at all to be honest. I think if you go by what people would see as a stronger year in 23 even, Sabrina might struggle to be booked 3rd down. Capaldi did it but his tour was bigger. I don't think Chappel Roan is demanding a sub yet, can easily do 3rd down.

3 hours ago, northernangel said:

I wasn't thinking about them at all to be honest. I think if you go by what people would see as a stronger year in 23 even, Sabrina might struggle to be booked 3rd down. Capaldi did it but his tour was bigger. I don't think Chappel Roan is demanding a sub yet, can easily do 3rd down.

Don't think she's demanding one, but she could conceivably pull the biggest crowd of the weekend...

15 hours ago, Joey Peeps said:

I assumed Bicep were nailed on for the Other Stage after this year and their 'what next Glastonbury?' post. Thought Charli too but she's only got bigger in the interim so sub on the big one sounds about right. Pulp I have given up trying to predict anything. Could Fontaines be back? Only played two songs from the new record this year so would have enough to differentiate.

Probably too early for Fontaines to be back again. That would make 3 of the last 4 festivals if they did (they opened with Romance, so played 3 off the new album this year!). If I get a ticket, I wouldn’t complain but probably more likely to come back after the fallow year with 2 albums worth of material to add to the repertoire.

54 minutes ago, Toilet Duck said:

Probably too early for Fontaines to be back again. That would make 3 of the last 4 festivals if they did (they opened with Romance, so played 3 off the new album this year!). If I get a ticket, I wouldn’t complain but probably more likely to come back after the fallow year with 2 albums worth of material to add to the repertoire.

Yeah, but I like em, so stop saying it's not gonna happen. Actually, they can headline in 2027. That'll do. 

• Upvote 1