Buying coach tickets when a companion ticket is needed

angelin

Does anyone know how this works? I am already registered with Glasto as disabled and am toying with the idea of coaching it but I can’t see any clear guideline about accessible free companion ticket on coaches. I take it we pay the coach fare but how does it work for the ticket? 

I mean it’s all up in the air I have to also think about the schlep to the camping which might negate everything 

1 minute ago, angelin said:

Does anyone know how this works? I am already registered with Glasto as disabled and am toying with the idea of coaching it but I can’t see any clear guideline about accessible free companion ticket on coaches. I take it we pay the coach fare but how does it work for the ticket? 

I mean it’s all up in the air I have to also think about the schlep to the camping which might negate everything 

It's fairly easy as long as the people making the purchase are aware they need to look for it.

Basically, at the bottom of the "select a coach" page, there's an option to add any additional seats, like so:

image.png.7c57e47fa2b11ebe3f1c622044c7db84.png

1 hour ago, angelin said:

There is a minibus to Spring Ground Accessible Campsite from the Accessible Arrivals Marquee close to Gate A. Both you and your PA can use this. Shout out if you have any other concerns, I use the Accessible Facilities. Full information is in the link below and most is in the screenshot.

https://glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/info/#tickets--coaches--trains 😊

Screenshot_20240926-113815.png

Edited by StoneCircle