Attending gigs solo

efcfanwirral

14 minutes ago, TiZuff said:

f**king hell dodged a bullet there. sold my tickets a few months ago as im heading off travelling but had tickets to see TDLP in leeds solo. im brown too so id prob be taken to an even darker room and searched more thoroughly. 

Waterboarded.

Only let out if you can sing the first verse of Sinner on one breath.

Edited by Superscally

Seen them quiet a lot although in small venues before they got big. Seemed to me they had a good mix of fans. They had a small hard core elite fans in vintage cloths and feathered hats, they come across as a Little snooty. The rest just seemed like good decent people better then you get at most gigs. Can say I don’t think I ever saw any wronguns of any sort.

I wonder if there popularity has now attracted a much younger fan base then they used to have and also some not so nice types.

I seen them a few times before they released anything. I would struggle to name their songs or members names. I like music and have zero interest in peoples names, views, fav colours etc. I think I would fail any test. I doubt singing the chorus to Nothing Matters would go down to well with security to prove I’m a fan. So I do remember one song title at least.

From the gigs I have been to they seem an inclusive bunch and would be surprised if it’s something they pushed to happen.