Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band

NorthernSoul52

26 minutes ago, OllieMadd said:

Put it this way - there's a reason most of the people in this thread are spending hundreds to see him for upwards of the 10th time. You'll love it.

I know someone the was a Barry Manilow super fan and saw loads of his shows, but more people seem to chase the boss. 

1 hour ago, dotdash79 said:

This will be my first Bruce gig, I hope it worth it. 

Finally got to see Bruce and the E Street band in Dublin last year, absolutely amazing. One of the great 3hrs plus of music we've seen. I counted and reckon there was (including backing singers), 17 on stage....superb 

As an aside, and I while I know a few of his batter known songs, wouldn't be a fan, but Sam Fender does a couple of brilliant Springsteen covers on YouTube. Maybe sacrilege in this thread 😬

40 minutes ago, Peter_Quaife said:

Finally got to see Bruce and the E Street band in Dublin last year, absolutely amazing. One of the great 3hrs plus of music we've seen. I counted and reckon there was (including backing singers), 17 on stage....superb 

As an aside, and I while I know a few of his batter known songs, wouldn't be a fan, but Sam Fender does a couple of brilliant Springsteen covers on YouTube. Maybe sacrilege in this thread 😬

He did a great acoustic cover of Dancing in the Dark when I saw him in Newcastle too. I think he's great, love The Dying Light purely because he's bringing Bobby Jean to the younger crowd! 

10 hours ago, MEGABOWL said:

I’ve bought two seats without any confidence I can actually go, I’ll only be looking for face if I can get the ducks in a row. I’ll try and remember to give you a shout 

1 hour ago, Superscally said:

Ta la!

And if needed I'll have my two Tuesday night upper tier ones to sell, as I got floor for the new first night