Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band

NorthernSoul52

Got floor seats for the Wednesday, on the aisle in the middle. I figure that once you've gone to 120 for the very upper tier, going to like 180 to get an infinitely better experience is worth it as its an indoor arena, especially as we did Wembley from the upper tier this year too. Will just sell on the Tuesday ones at some point.  That's Mccartney and Springsteen on the floor at the Co-op over the next year

Edited by efcfanwirral

1 hour ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

Though I will say, this likely makes Manchester #1 the new Manchester #2 - and that's frustrating, given my parents adore Thunder Road and he has a history for dropping it on the second night of stands on this tour.

I know I shouldn't grumble as I have tickets, but I do feel a bit annoyed that I'm now the middle night of 3 dates rather than the first night of 2 for similar reasons

16 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

Got floor seats for the Wednesday, on the aisle in the middle. I figure that once you've gone to 120 for the very upper tier, going to like 180 to get an infinitely better experience is worth it as its an indoor arena, especially as we did Wembley from the upper tier this year too. Will just sell on the Tuesday ones at some point.  That's Mccartney and Springsteen on the floor at the Co-op over the next year

Desperately trying for Macca on behalf of a friend. Absolutely no coconut, and he's got a price limit too. 

30 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Has been coming out regularly in the US leg.  Finally d@bbed up At Wembley back in July.

was VERY pleased to hear that one finally this year at Wembley. That was a great night, probably my joint favourite show with Manchester 2016. I keep listening back to it as I downloaded it from the store. Seeds and Youngstown were other highlights

Jungleland is the only one I want, and I know that its very very unlikely given I'm not going to any "special" shows.