2027 Headliners

chew the fat

1 minute ago, fraybentos1 said:

few years off efests? nah come on CF you're part of the furniture here! can't lose you

A few years off the festival happening is what I meant . As for the festival the break next year is probably well timed for me 

1 minute ago, Rose-Colored Boy said:

Chappell Roan headlining in 2027 would be the only passable excuse for them not booking her in 2025 (though of course she could absolutely do both years). 

Fender also a lock, you’d say. 

Someone in the R&L forum claiming she's on the top line for that next year.

Just now, Rose-Colored Boy said:

would be the only passable excuse for them not booking her in 2025

what about if she doesn't want to? The festival does great to get a lot of these stars as they are on the way up such as Billie and O Rod but they can't get everyone. I imagine they would try but not everyone fancies it, not least cause the pay isn't good.

5 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Someone in the R&L forum claiming she's on the top line for that next year.

Ffs. 

5 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

what about if she doesn't want to? The festival does great to get a lot of these stars as they are on the way up such as Billie and O Rod but they can't get everyone. I imagine they would try but not everyone fancies it, not least cause the pay isn't good.

Of course. 

34 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

The fallow year makes things hard to predict in terms of who is about. Would imagine any from: Sam Fender, Harry Styles, Gaga, Chappel Roan, Charli XCX. That's all i can think atm.

In your young pool of homegrown talent, you've got Sam Fender, Dave and The 1975 (R+L top-line draws, arena behemoths and chart heavyweights in one sense of another), Harry Styles (stadium-filling act) and likely Charli XCX and Raye (set to scale new heights as live draws over the next year.)

This, of course, assumes that Fred again.. has already got 2025 in the bag.

Then you've got the American contingent, and then you'll still have the old stagers for a Sunday night. (Boat probably gone for Billy Joel if he doesn't this year though.)