2027 Headliners

chew the fat

1 hour ago, Ben7amin_ said:

Has Ariana Grande ever been in the conversation - seems to be an act you would have thought would be on the G's radar. 

crap pop imo that lacks much critical value that the recent pop headliners have had

maybe people would disagree but firmly in the 'no chance' territory i think, at least to headline. 3rd down pyramid they'd 100% book her if she wanted to do it

agree with northernsoul ^, katy perry esque booking

6 hours ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

I seem to recall there was Grande talk at one point.

It's weird. I've kind of always gauged her at the Katy Perry level, which means I've never quite had her in the talk before, so to speak.

If you go see Wicked at the cinema, you'll get to see if she can immerse herself into a role.

It's been a repeat trailer pretty much every time I've been this year even though it wasn't scheduled to come out before November, so I'm aware of it.

5 hours ago, gfa said:

crap pop imo that lacks much critical value that the recent pop headliners have had

maybe people would disagree but firmly in the 'no chance' territory i think, at least to headline. 3rd down pyramid they'd 100% book her if she wanted to do it

agree with northernsoul ^, katy perry esque booking

I think there was once was a moment it could've worked but I'm not sure if that's been and gone and maybe now she's a pop star better suited for her own gigs (or a BST Hyde Park).