Hellfest 2025

SweetJesus

This year, the most surprising was the line-up not heavy at all on both Main Stages the last day around Foo Fighters. Added with the huge mention of the "Infernopolis" concept. All of this probably to be kind with FF (and a bit for The Prodigy). This year, there's a subtitle on the festival but less big so I guess we gonna have headliners more classic. 

IN

- As they are back on track, Slayer seems pretty obvious even if they haven't announced anything yet for Europe. 

- With a new album coming next year, Volbeat is another good guess as headliner.

- Already announced in Europe, SlipKnot are almost confirmed.

- Same for KoRn.

- Probably Sabaton too as they could release a new album already.

- With their huge success, selling 20k tickets in Paris in a few seconds, we can expect Falling In Reverse.

- Following their actual huge tour, Powerwolf could win a post and headline the second Main Stage.

- I remembered some rumors on this forum about Nine Inch Nails coming in Europe so they might be here too.

- As his tour in February is kinda short, maybe Marilyn Manson will do festivals after.

OUT

- I guess Iron Maiden are out. Seems legit to thing they'll play Graspop on 19th and they won't play 4 days in a row.

- Announced as exclusivity at Rock Am Ring, we won't have Sleep Token.

My guess (not hyped at all): 
MS1 SlipKnot - Slayer - Sabaton - Nine Inch Nails.
MS2 Falling In Reverse - Korn - Marilyn Manson - Volbeat.

Edited by Archi

3 minutes ago, cristyflorin said:

Whatever the heads are, the undercard is the best part, having amazing stuff from 11am until the headliners is WILD, especially at the tents - Altar/Valley.  The only band i know for sure is Down.

DownPhil is focus on Pantera right now and the band opens for Metallica in the States on June 22th. So it's certain Down won't be at Hellfest...